Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
as much as i like the Familiar icarnation/offspring of MC. it'd be nice if one of his actual daughters were to show up somehow. maybe a half demon/angel (or even demigod.) since considering his loooong life i feel it would make sense he had a few angels in his past harem at some point.
Sounds like a natural progression once the story is ready to grow beyond the starting region.

Reactions: KillerBee487

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's a pretty pervasive theme, but the mind control itself is pretty subtle in the story. The MC has a subtle influence on girls, and brings out their lust for him, with a few other behavioral and mental influences added in once the girls have become his. There are a few cases of more direct mind control, but it's usually temporary, or to overcome a girl's inhibition at performing a particular act.
Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Tiur

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.23 Public

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 533 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Peerless Lust [v0.24 Public] [Darx24]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 335 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can now ask Alsi to help you test your cloning abilities, talk with her in the morning, and then meet with her in the Academy Lab Backroom /
Took me a while (and going through every single girl in the game) to figure out that Alsi is just a misspelled Alis. the sister

Jun 28, 2019
Is there something your supposed to do to trigger the new nico and nisserlis scene? I go to the salon in the evening on weekdays and weekends, and all times before, and I can't get the scene to trigger.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is there something your supposed to do to trigger the new nico and nisserlis scene? I go to the salon in the evening on weekdays and weekends, and all times before, and I can't get the scene to trigger.
I haven't played yet, but the changelog says that triggers in their salon, not yours. Check their house? (edit: Confirmed that's where it is)

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
  • The overall "main story" update was interesting, and I'm glad the plot development is heading more towards some actual conflict.
  • Favorite content of the update: The (finally shown in full!) Astria x Rirsi scene, and all of the stuff with Loria and Alyrila.
    • Small bug(?) related to latter: Even after their shared questline, I don't seem to be able to replay any of Loria and Alyrila's scenes, and their disposition talking to Alex doesn't seem to have changed at all.
    • Another small bug: in the "important discussion" scene between the women after you deepdish Loria and Alyrila together, Mifiel's name is replaced with Mirla's.
  • Can't really say I care for people being able to pay to add in a bunch of feet scenes when the game didn't really contain too much at the start, but I can't really complain too much either because I'd probably request more lesbian stuff if I was in their position.
  • Vaunga scene was fine. Can't say I really care much for more "strong woman submitting to the only guy around who's stronger than her" but at the same time... boobjob from strong green lady overwrites the negative aspect in my brain.
  • More Pauli, Madi, and Kristin content is a welcome surprise even if it wasn't much. Makes me hope some other girls without a lot of content get some more love, lord knows some characters like Zoe and Rosaria could use it.
    • Kristin mentioning getting her daughter involved is a spicy hook for future content. (Of course, I can't help but hope we'll get some more mother x daughter yuri out of the affair...)
  • I'm glad that the book Elen gives you can be read at basically any time, because that is an insane amount of text to just drop on a player without anything to spice it up beyond "oh, here's some ~important lore~, I'm sure this will be relevant to the story." That being said, even an attentive reader like me probably won't even bother with it.
In the end, a fairly par-for-the-course update that contains both a fair bit of what I love (all the yuri, good old-fashioned "corruption" of girls to open up their sexual desires) and a fair bit of stuff I just don't care for (all the foot content mostly, but that Alis scene with the clones was especially a bit much). If I had to rate the update it'd be like a 5/10 for hitting exactly middle of the road for me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ArghDoe and Darx24

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
from the prologue in the game alone, i can tell that the developer doesn't understand how to make proper sex scene. Shame. I will play a bit more and see if they learnt on the way but doubt it.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
can you also allow the renaming of everything you could name like lustia your female counterpart and the adventure group

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
lore n build up
sidenote: the spa seems to have a couple new scenes. also make sure to visit the police officer.
unless i missed em from a previous update :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes