Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
lore n build up
sidenote: the spa seems to have a couple new scenes. also make sure to visit the police officer.
unless i missed em from a previous update :unsure:
Those scenes are all in the changelog: Madi 'deep' massage, Pauli spa (using "Work" option after unlocked at police station), and Kristin spa (using "Work" option). If you're seeing new ones other than those, they were in previous updates and you missed them.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Those scenes are all in the changelog: Madi 'deep' massage, Pauli spa (using "Work" option after unlocked at police station), and Kristin spa (using "Work" option). If you're seeing new ones other than those, they were in previous updates and you missed them.
ahhh, didnt read all the way down or the log was bare bones ? either way noted.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yes, I've done that, it won't trigger. I've done every other event.
Don't know what to tell ya, it triggered for me the very first time I went there in the evening. It does start with Nico/Nisserlis talking about Nico's previous experience with footjobs with the MC, so maybe make sure you've done all of the Alis and Nico footjob scenes from previous updates as well.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
For me, the Nico/Nisserlis footjob just repeats every evening and isn't relegated to a replay menu... and in my case, has the unfortunate meaning of not being able to replay their bonding time scene in the evening. (Which isn't really an issue because I can just repeat it at other times lol)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
When I went to replay the first Mirla scene it said the image was not found, and I got a black screen until we relocated to the alchemy room and she demonstrated masturbating.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
maybe I have played too many of these (illusion based assets) but have little patience with trying to guess in a game with some grind on how to raise things especially when they are needed like strength. Add too it no way to get around it .. done.. but good luck.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
maybe I have played too many of these (illusion based assets) but have little patience with trying to guess in a game with some grind on how to raise things especially when they are needed like strength. Add too it no way to get around it .. done.. but good luck.
It's funny because I found the early "grind" very unintrusive compared to a lot of other sandbox-y Ren'Py games on here. There's even a certain point where the stats seem to just stop mattering altogether, which isn't really "good game design" but it does make getting to new content in each update a hell of a lot easier.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 572 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

skully2097

Dec 14, 2021
I can't seem to find out how to start keynala's second test. I've gone to her house every time of day. How do you start it?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Move the text box area up one line so that the 5th line is not blocked by the menu bar at the bottom. Currently the text is showing up under the text like Back History Skip.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is it just me or you cant replay the scenes with blue hair girl and silver hair girl from the latest update? I mean its not a big deal I can just load back and see it that way but still will it be fixed next update?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeerlessLust-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes