Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
how many footjob scens this have?
At this point, maybe a dozen or so, across several of the girls. One of Darx's Sage-tier patrons is named 'Feetleet' and suggested several foot scenes that have been added (you can see several mentioned in the last couple changelogs). It's not my cup of tea, but there should be enough that a foot-lover will appreciate them, but they're also a very small proportion of total scenes (this game has a lot of lewd scenes).

Reactions: DemonXros

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
At this point, maybe a dozen or so, across several of the girls. One of Darx's Sage-tier patrons is named 'Feetleet' and suggested several foot scenes that have been added (you can see several mentioned in the last couple changelogs). It's not my cup of tea, but there should be enough that a foot-lover will appreciate them, but they're also a very small proportion of total scenes (this game has a lot of lewd scenes).
Thanks bro <3 all i need to know!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Darx24

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

i wasn't aware beign a incorporeal undead was a cardinal sin (wraith -> wrath) ;)

very good game, by the way.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 478 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
ok been reading alot of the posts here hoping to find a solution to my problem but no luck; veins opening potion, it is not on my list of craftables, my magic is at level 0 and i cant progress, there is literally nothing at the academy for me and many of the paths say 'end of content' on the hints and the only ones left undone need magic but with no idea how to even get magic 1.... not sure what wemt wrong on my playthrough but I would love some help.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
ok been reading alot of the posts here hoping to find a solution to my problem but no luck; veins opening potion, it is not on my list of craftables, my magic is at level 0 and i cant progress, there is literally nothing at the academy for me and many of the paths say 'end of content' on the hints and the only ones left undone need magic but with no idea how to even get magic 1.... not sure what wemt wrong on my playthrough but I would love some help.
I just started up a new game to test it, I went to the Nearby Plains to get the supplies for the weak healing potion needed to get access to more alchemy and he meditated and brought up the need for the Vein Opening Potion. After I passed the test for Alchemy I went in again and it was there second on the list of available potions to make. I tried both skipping the intro and without skipping it and it was there both times (I did the minimum content to get there).

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
I just started up a new game to test it, I went to the Nearby Plains to get the supplies for the weak healing potion needed to get access to more alchemy and he meditated and brought up the need for the Vein Opening Potion. After I passed the test for Alchemy I went in again and it was there second on the list of available potions to make. I tried both skipping the intro and without skipping it and it was there both times (I did the minimum content to get there).
yeah i crafted the max number of all craftable potions I am able to, fully explored the plains and he never meditated and my list is still only the early version.... no idea why.

holeconnoisseur

Jan 3, 2023
The later content in this game is so disappointing. I may be msiremembering but the early content seemed to take a tiny bit of effort to get to the sex scenes where it was just rewarding enough but all of the newer stuff is just "oh a new girl you fucked them"

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The later content in this game is so disappointing. I may be msiremembering but the early content seemed to take a tiny bit of effort to get to the sex scenes where it was just rewarding enough but all of the newer stuff is just "oh a new girl you fucked them"
See, I'd agree with you to some extent, but there's also kind of an in-game/universe reason why the newer content is more "effortless" - the MC has gotten stronger over time. Alex's (just using his default name) "daughter"/familiar Lustia (again, using the default name) has also put in a lot of work in "corrupting" the newer girls in the academy, and with the case of the most recent update, Vicky was already interested in Lustia specifically so the corruption process went quickly and easily. Even then, a solid "most" of the new girls introduced in the academy, and a few of the other ones outside of the academy, still don't have a sex scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the early girls also had more personal aversions to sex with Alex, like being his "relative" in the case of Alis and Mia, or Lisa wanting to see him properly healthy before they fucked. That being said, there were also some really easy "meet and fuck" situations in the early game, like when you fuck Kristin, the stalker's mom, to get back at him. Hell, as soon as you start the game, you can talk to Mia in the kitchen and learn about the job offer at the spa, then immediately go there afterwords to meet Madi, get the job, and receive a handjob immediately (using your powers.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree with how it's a nice sign of our powers getting stronger, but it would also be nice to have some of the girls be a bit more reluctant to just give it all up immediately. I can't remember the last time any of them took more than one zap before they were done.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
- New big Story event - Our Familair first practical Magic Lesson.

- You can now rise your Magic Power to 2 - the event above :)

- You can now corrupt Vicky and Anika - Our Familiar does most of the work, (6 new h-scenes VickyxFamiliar / 2 new h-scenes FamiliarxAnika/ 7 new foursome h-scenes MCxFamiliarxVickyxAnika)
how to trigger all that? all girls pages say ''you did everyting in this update'' so no idea how to progress now I walked here and there found some scenes but not these and nothing is triggering..

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
how to trigger all that? all girls pages say ''you did everyting in this update'' so no idea how to progress now I walked here and there found some scenes but not these and nothing is triggering..
Those are all Academy-related. Go into the Academy, which has its own separate girls page.

Reactions: zenjee

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Those are all Academy-related. Go into the Academy, which has its own separate girls page.
I wonder if there would be less confusion if the academy girls page was linked in the corner of the main girls page. Considering how often it comes up, it might be a good idea to put it somewhere that can be found even if you're not currently in the academy.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I wonder if there would be less confusion if the academy girls page was linked in the corner of the main girls page. Considering how often it comes up, it might be a good idea to put it somewhere that can be found even if you're not currently in the academy.
Probably doesn't help that the current button for the "academy girls status" looks exactly like the icon to travel to the actual location on the map screen, and doesn't look like original "girls" button at all. I'm pretty sure when I first clicked it I was expecting some kind of map screen just for the academy itself. I think alongside having a presence in the regular girls screen, having an updated/unique button that actually said something like "academy girls" would go an even longer way in reducing confusion.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes