hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I am aware of those bugs, luckily you can just choose to ignore them, I will fix them in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience. ^^
Tried training to help Alis but right when it was getting interesting got this:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kri1'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darx24

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the update was nice and repeatable sex scenes are good to.

damn normally i would say i wanna see mom and sister develop next.

but i gotta admit Ofellia is who i wanna see next. maybe the darlk elf and her gang also.

as for the stalkers mom. it could be fun to let him find out MC is banging his mom:devilish:

but yeah so far the update was nice.

exploring was a little bit easier. the only issue i ran into was when you get to the tree where you need level 2 agility. if your agility isnt at level 2 the "leave" option wont work. at least it didnt work for me.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Interesting Update, I liked the rabbit girl a lot, although I expected some cliffhanger with Dianna but I see that it will not be like that. I hope the story with Mia and Alis progresses somewhat, the new scenes with both of them augur a good feeling.

Two Doubts: what is your native language? Spanish or Portuguese? (or another?) it would not be bad if you published in your native language as well if possible.

Is it possible to ask for DM, but do you share them via public Koikatsu models of the characters? (or via patreon even, personal question), Cheer up.
Well, I'm from Poland and these kinds of games aren't popular here so I don't see a point in publishing this game in the Polish language ^^. As for DM, I'm not planning to share them in the near future, maybe I will at some point for my Patrons.

Reactions: ShdowNepto

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "ace5094, publicación: 6705197, miembro: 1436800"]
Encontré un nuevo error cuando detienes al acosador e intentas continuar, no te dejará
[/CITA]
the same happened to me

casita

Nov 21, 2020
good with respect to the game I am very happy with the content so far (although I still could not find the girls in the explorations) I am very bad with that the stalker error as they already said in some pages back can be solved
Going to the map before arriving at the stalker's house, also the creator made a patch for that same error that is on some page further back, (for the creator it is recommended to upload the patch that on the first page where the game is downloaded)
A map for the exploration to something that tells you the places where you have already been and found objects, you would be very good and it would be easy, you do not have to be trying to remember where it was
Now with all my heart I thank you for the work you are doing and I look forward to future updates

Last edited:

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
Found a bug, after visiting the stalkers house you can click on "North neighborhood" icon but it gives me an error

Reactions: casita

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Found a bug, after visiting the stalkers house you can click on "North neighborhood" icon but it gives me an error
go a few pages back you will see a comment by the author who made a patch for the bug of the harassed

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
its bug screen after the stalker View attachment 1440570
Backup your initial Kristin.rpy and get the new updated ver. from Darx24 .

Thank you for traceback jmcronshaw.
It was really simple to fix, there is a fix FIX,(Just dump it into your game folder and replace file) but if you already went to his home and "eghem... talked with his mom" you don't need it.
After the initial Stalker event, if you find that you cannot visit Stalker house again you can replace it with the backup Kristin.rpy file (or you can get it directly from the zip file).

Last edited:

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
the problem is in Alis.rpy, this section:
Python:
label stlkafter:
    scene walk with dissolve
    H"I'm not done with him yet."
    H"He wanted to steal my Ails so now I will steal someone dear to him."
    H"He lives somewhere here."
    "Sometime later"
    H"It must be here."
    jump kri1
the label "kri1" is nowhere to be found in any of the scripts. Seems like the developer forgot a part and just released it :oops:

I would suggest to drop the use of label/jump in favour of more sound programming practices. Literally anything is more sound than a label/jump (more commonly known as: goto) as neatly discussed by Dijkstra only 53 years ago ;)

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
the problem is in Alis.rpy, this section:
Python:
label stlkafter:
    scene walk with dissolve
    H"I'm not done with him yet."
    H"He wanted to steal my Ails so now I will steal someone dear to him."
    H"He lives somewhere here."
    "Sometime later"
    H"It must be here."
    jump kri1
the label "kri1" is nowhere to be found in any of the scripts. Seems like the developer forgot a part and just released it :oops:

I would suggest to drop the use of label/jump in favour of more sound programming practices. Literally anything is more sound than a label/jump (more commonly known as: goto) as neatly discussed by Dijkstra only 53 years ago ;)

Hey, Thanks for the advice but I will rather stick with what I'm most comfortable with, also the error is that I forgot to rename a label from 'kri' to 'kri1', this is what causes a bug. ^^

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
It's sad so see reluctance to personal growth.
Dijkstra's paper explains why you forgot to rename that label, and why you will fall in this kind of bug over and over again on top of many others and many headaches.

Any way have fun. Your code your problem :D

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
It's sad so see reluctance to personal growth.
Dijkstra's paper explains why you forgot to rename that label, and why you will fall in this kind of bug over and over again on top of many others and many headaches.

Any way have fun. Your code your problem :D
I did not tell that I will not check it out, as I believe I indict can learn something from this but I will not change my way of doing things because someone else thinks his way is better. We all are different and we all can do things How we want ^^.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hot to get agility guys? And also trying go to north neighborhood but it shows error and bugfix dont work

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes