Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
how did you get the lust bond power?
You need to advence the story with the 3 girls who help you raise the 3 main states
Strength/Agility/endurance i do not remember they name now. But one is in the first forest, the second in the second forest zone and the thrid you find firt in the inn in the other city. Then you can see her at the school.
When you raise all 3 girls to the max relationship, you obtein the lust bond power

View attachment 2232931 View attachment 2232933
I have all these girls unlocked and progressed max to the current level, for Alis it says "req. Lust bond". what am I missing please help.
You miss the one between the mother beast and the red haired girls. You find her in the other forest when exploring. Is the one who teach you agility. After you raise her to the max you do some event where you unlock the new ability

Reactions: King0761

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
You need to advence the story with the 3 girls who help you raise the 3 main states
Strength/Agility/endurance i do not remember they name now. But one is in the first forest, the second in the second forest zone and the thrid you find firt in the inn in the other city. Then you can see her at the school.
When you raise all 3 girls to the max relationship, you obtein the lust bond power

You miss the one between the mother beast and the red haired girls. You find her in the other forest when exploring. Is the one who teach you agility. After you raise her to the max you do some event where you unlock the new ability
1670970608607.png
How do I get this power (this is the event after the lust bond power)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ok i just checked the changelog like you said it does seem to be going the extreme on the Lesbian sex without MC and that's a bit to much for me. I did read the Devs notes and he did mention some lesbian loving 1 on 1 but I thought it might only be like 1 or 2 scenes I didn't expect it to be this much in the game. I don't mind some 3some with MC with some light lesbian action but this i don't know. I played a few hours of it and liked the game but if it's going that direction i'll probably drop it.
You think in the wrong direction. The first lesbian scene was nico and alis, they were already together before you took your new body and were the only real lesbians in the game (so far, who knows about future girls). Your powers gave you the option to join in (something almost all lesbian scenes provide). The lust bond extended not only their relationship to include you, but also to include their mothers who are also your girls. Every other lesbian only scene includes your familar (part of your soul in a body made of your own and the alchemist, you could say she is your daughter and lures new girls into your harem by common lustdemon tactics). To make it short, there are no outsiders, be it lesbians or dicks who mess with your harem, its only your harem bonding in their alone time and a few scenes to aquire new girls for it.

Pregnancy content is a 100% sure thing but it will still be some time before it will appear - I also want go further with it - I mean it will be possible to not only make girls pregnant but also they will give birth to MC children, and the player will be able to interact with them too (Because the MC's children will be half-demons, they will age much faster than normal - I plan to make them look like a small cute version of their moms and the player can spend time with them to add some wholesome moments too... Maybe MC is a Demon Lord but that doesn't mean that he can't be a good father right~? )
Dont forget to ensure there will be only female spawn, last thing i want is another lustdemon with a dick near my girls...^^
And obviously i love the lesbian content more than the hetero stuff, so if you have spare time please add the fenale transformation to the other girls scenes as well...i really want to see the shocked look on the faces of my bunnys when their beloved carrot disappears :LOL:

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Guys can someone help me with Mia?
The game say: Time for a good old home-date but i need Alis help with it (alis, nico and Nisserlis must be your lovers.
I have all three in lovers states, but how i trigger this Alis helm me?
I don't remember specifically and it would take me a while to get back there with a new game, but the first thing I would do is find Mia first thing in the morning and try every option (save before talking to her in case it advances time), then do the same with Alis and just repeat through each time period in the day. I think if weekday vs weekend mattered it would be mentioned but I could be wrong.

View attachment 2233943
How do I get this power (this is the event after the lust bond power)
In your bedroom there is a "hint" option that includes how to get magic power, this is from there. Have you been to the alchemy shop in town yet? You have to make the "Vein Opening Potion". You can find some ingredients exploring, but some you have to buy. Once you have the potion go back to the plains.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Man, what the fuck. This is the kind of game that wouldn't be on my radar at all, since I'm not really into the whole dominant male protagonist thing, and yet this somehow has better quality and quantity girl/girl scenes than some female protagonist games that have the lesbian tag. The slightly casual, slightly romantic nature of the lesbian scenes paired with the voyeuristic framing of some of them really hits a sweet spot for me. Hell, the "group sex" scenes involving the dude have better girl/girl interactions than other games with MFF threesomes. I guess it helps that the girls are into each other as much as they're into the MC?
Gonna leave some comments/suggestions here...
  • This is gonna be obvious, but I can't wait for more lesbian, girl/girl, yuri, or whatever you want to call it added to the game.
    • Personally, I'd like to see something with a girl from the city and one of the adventurer girls... Alis x Kati speaks to me for some reason. (Bonus points if Nico and/or the moms get involved, too.)
    • Speaking of the adventurers, walking into camp and witnessing a threesome between Aisha, Urile, and Louise feels like it'd be a pretty natural turn of events.
    • Gonna also have to mirror what Virulenz said and hope we get more content with the MC's girl form (or Lustia.)
  • Might be a long-shot, but any chances for scenes where a girl is the one in charge? I don't care if they go right back to being part of the MC's army of women afterwards, but considering how dominant they can be towards some of the others, let's just say I was getting my hopes up for some minor role reversal.
    • Aisha feels like a good fit for this especially, at least for girls that already have content, but maybe Vaunga could show our hero the virtues of the amazon position.
  • So far the Academy has been the weakest part of the game, but that's really only because the scenes necessary for plot progression are all locked into the morning with only optional (but hot) content in the afternoon. Considering it was the very last thing I had to do of the available content in the game though, other players might not have as big of an issue since they could potentially have started the Academy stuff earlier and have other things they could do during the afternoon.
Well, nothing else to say here really. Thank you Darx for the pleasant surprise and I'll stick around to see what gets added!

Last edited:
Reactions: fisty123

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the academy is new and so far we only got content for the ones in the morning, but i dont think it will stay that way (some girls you find in the afternoon are not there in the morning and vice versa) and both timeslots will be filled in the end. I agree it would be better to use both slots simultaneously instead of wasting the rest of each day just to go back to the current morning events.
But the timing for the academy is pretty correct, you need the power to create your familar first and you also need your corruption powers pretty high to claim the students and minor staff before the headmaster and her gang realize what happens.
Personally i think the sidegirls we know already should have been added to the harem before going to the academy (farm, library, inn, bar, ...). Currently they are either jump and go or even less.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Personally i think the sidegirls we know already should have been added to the harem before going to the academy (farm, library, inn, bar, ...). Currently they are either jump and go or even less.
On one hand, I don't necessarily mind some girls being less important/having less content, especially if they're overall similar to some of the other girls, like "Classy" from the bar feeling a lot like Lisa and Madi for example. But I also feel like the academy is a complex undertaking in the middle of other questlines being introduced and left in the air. Probably would've preferred getting somewhere with actual guild progression, dealing with that mob/mafia that the mom owes money to, etc.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
In your bedroom there is a "hint" option that includes how to get magic power, this is from there. Have you been to the alchemy shop in town yet? You have to make the "Vein Opening Potion". You can find some ingredients exploring, but some you have to buy. Once you have the potion go back to the plains.
Of note for anyone else who gets stuck, you have to make at least one weak healing potion before the rest of the potion options show up, including the veins opening potion.

Reactions: Curium255

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
On one hand, I don't necessarily mind some girls being less important/having less content, especially if they're overall similar to some of the other girls, like "Classy" from the bar feeling a lot like Lisa and Madi for example. But I also feel like the academy is a complex undertaking in the middle of other questlines being introduced and left in the air. Probably would've preferred getting somewhere with actual guild progression, dealing with that mob/mafia that the mom owes money to, etc.
The guild is the next logical step. Remember, we had not really a choice with the academy since our corruption increased the magic levels of sis and nico, we needed to step in to prevent further investigations in that matter and control which informations leak out. At the same time we can be sure our adventurer girls get stronger as well and will rank up in the guild, so the next step will be the same there, take control of the guild to prevent leaks. However, eris mom is a friend of the headmaster and tied close to the guild, so this family will be the next since she will notice changes, then the other 3 mighty families, ...its like domino, one lead to the next. Personally i wonder how long it will take to get the bear clan...will there be another meeting with mama bear before the pregnancy content? Or will the pregnancy of her little bear force the meeting with the rest of the clan? However, the city is pretty much step by step and pretty logical.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19
Size 382 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The guild is the next logical step. Remember, we had not really a choice with the academy since our corruption increased the magic levels of sis and nico, we needed to step in to prevent further investigations in that matter and control which informations leak out. At the same time we can be sure our adventurer girls get stronger as well and will rank up in the guild, so the next step will be the same there, take control of the guild to prevent leaks. However, eris mom is a friend of the headmaster and tied close to the guild, so this family will be the next since she will notice changes, then the other 3 mighty families, ...its like domino, one lead to the next. Personally i wonder how long it will take to get the bear clan...will there be another meeting with mama bear before the pregnancy content? Or will the pregnancy of her little bear force the meeting with the rest of the clan? However, the city is pretty much step by step and pretty logical.
Do you mean "boar"? I don't remember any bears.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
As far as my english goes, no, i mean bear (one of the girls you train with outside the city, the other one is the bunny).
And i dont remember any pigs ^^

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
As far as my english goes, no, i mean bear (one of the girls you train with outside the city, the other one is the bunny).
And i dont remember any pigs ^^
my memories a bit fuzzy. but i think she was a boar ? either way, I'm also waiting for her moms conquest :devilish:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe i have something mixed up in my head since english is not my main language, but my memory says:

Bear
1671083735837.png

Boar
1671083920114.png

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I'm not real big on 1 on 1 lesbian sex but if the game doesn't focus to much on that i'm fine as long as it no more than 1 or 2 scenes. It does give the feeling of being cucked lol And before the facepalms appear just think if it was a dude and not a girl you would be hollering NTR. Also i don't care if the MC is alright with it When the PLAYER has no say in the decision if it happens or not it's still feels NTRish at the very least it feels cuckish. And no i'm not hollering NTR I'm just saying i don't like 1 on 1 lesbian sex scenes does nothing for me.
Brother lesbian scenes between women you fuck ain't ntr, its completing the triangle. Y'all too quick to call anything NTR lmfao, and saying its just cause 1on1 lesbian scenes ain't do anything for ya doesn't change facts you came into this saying it feels cuckish (it ain't LMFAO)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I checked 3 translators, a boar is a furry pig and dont has anything to do with bears, however, the girls are obviously bears ^^

• Angry
Reactions: ubira and BTLD
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes