estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.34

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1199 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
how do I cheat money I know I really dont have to but im lazy and wanna just buy the ingridiants quickly lol
> Do events for both beast girls outside of time (the girls that help you train strength and agility) and cap them out
> Do the alchemist girl events until she allows you to use bins and collect resources from the the beast girls. They'll collect resources for you every day.
> Get an autoclicker (optional, you can just spam click) and spam sleep in your own room.
> After a couple of minutes you'll have hundreds of ingredients you can use or sell.

Non-cheat way of doing it in game.

jubislide

Sep 17, 2023
why is the game tagged female protagonist? I haven't played the game so I don't know what this is referring to

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
why is the game tagged female protagonist? I haven't played the game so I don't know what this is referring to
IIRC, MC makes a familiar/clone of himself that's a girl to help him corrupt an all girls school. Some of the scenes are from that character's perspective.

Reactions: jubislide

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
May I ask WTF happened to this game? Tracker finds absolutely nothing new for ever single girl. It's completely and utterly broken so you have to very stupidly look at change log to find events? Change Log no more story content since 0.31 and only girl events that you have to use a stupid change log to find.

Having to follow a guide means the game has downgraded to crap. It should all be in the tracker but it's been ignored reason I did not play 0.32 and now 0.34 and the event tracker is still broken! I play game for stories not to randomly visit random locations hoping to trigger a new event that is NOT what I call FUN. Their is too many other games I am playing whose tracker has not been ignored so this game has really gone downhill with not updating tracker anymore.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
How to get the three small crystals required to craft the vein opening potion
Find one in one of the two wilderness areas (using the Explore option). IIRC, once you've found the one, you can buy the other two from Dianna.

will be a good and evil path in game for mc
Not likely at this point. There's been a lot of story so far, and the MC doesn't really have a good/evil dichotomy. He's very firmly about himself, growing his harem, and protecting his harem (mostly by corrupting those endangering it and making them additional harem girls).

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Ah, I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update from this in a while - dev went on vacation (and was dealing with some writer's block/burnout) according to a patreon post. Good to know it wasn't some health-related issue!
Public release for v0.35 is on September 13th, so Soon™

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
release update public need to be more faster than that , patreon need just early access for 3 day early its good and after that public go out but all time need to wait 1week or more for public release

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes