Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Peerless Lust [v0.35] [Darx24]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 862 MB

WIN: -

MAC: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PeerlessLust-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm confused. The description reads like you play a dude, but the tags have female protagonist listed.
Look through the thread, it's all explained. Long story short, though: the (very male) MC can change into a female version of himself in order to seduce, corrupt, and conquer lesbians into his harem. He also creates a familiar, who is a younger succubus-like girl who is also kinda part of him. You switch to playing the familiar for a few segments of the game, and seduce, corrupt, and conquer girls into the MC's harem/ISPOILER].

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Look through the thread, it's all explained. Long story short, though: the (very male) MC can change into a female version of himself in order to seduce, corrupt, and conquer lesbians into his harem. He also creates a familiar, who is a younger succubus-like girl who is also kinda part of him. You switch to playing the familiar for a few segments of the game, and seduce, corrupt, and conquer girls into the MC's harem/ISPOILER].
The shapeshifting into female is optional. You can also seduce the lesbians as a male and just dick them straight.
Personally I opted out of it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
*sigh* when the dev announced he will reduce adding pointless sexscenes i really hoped the story would become the main focus and would progress faster...instead there is almost no change in pace, just less pointless sex but no improvement on the story side, the updates are just shrinking.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
need a incest patch because changing relationship doesn't really do anything you still call your mom or sis by name and they call you by name or im doing some thing wrong

Sep 23, 2021
are any of the Millena scenes with the MC or just the familiar? this patch is kind of desolate so if they are all just the Humonculos I don't really wanna wait around downloading this.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes