RPGM Completed Peerless Warrior Ariel [Final] [Ban san kai]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 25, 2017
MTL deserves to get whined about.
Realize that we are on this site for free- downloading this content. Unless you are willing to donate your time, or pay for someone else's, to translate this then this is the best you will get. Beggers can't be choosers.

With that being said. Wonder if people would be willing to take a machine translation and try to 'clean it up' a bit. That is, trying to get the original idea in a more coherent sentence that the machine just couldn't do.

Reactions: Fibbers and aifman7

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Realize that we are on this site for free- downloading this content. Unless you are willing to donate your time, or pay for someone else's, to translate this then this is the best you will get. Beggers can't be choosers.

With that being said. Wonder if people would be willing to take a machine translation and try to 'clean it up' a bit. That is, trying to get the original idea in a more coherent sentence that the machine just couldn't do.
I do realize that but once again I will say this, I'd 100% rather WAIT a long ass time for someone to actually translate these games ESPECIALLY since MTL makes actually translators go meh I'll not do that one anymore.

Reactions: superelmo

michika

Jun 13, 2017
"Beggers can't be choosers". Completely agree with this overused line. I mean, who willingly begging some MTL "translation"? If they as example, properly translate futa game, but I dont like futa overall. Then in this situation, I would call this "Beggers can't be choosers". But this? Not need to be beggers you can just hook yourself with textractor deepl etcetc.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
A lot of what makes particular fetishes work are the emotions, dialogue, and choices involved with the scene. If any of these elements are lacking it can ruin the whole experience. If I just wanted to look at the pictures without caring about the story and characters, I wouldn't be playing a game, much less a R(ole) P(laying) G(ame). If you didn't come to this conclusion on your own, I doubt there is any way for you to understand this mindset. Some people like to get immersed into the world, get to know the characters, and see the impact their actions have on the game's world, not to mention how important dialogue is to any scene involving emotionally charged fetishes such as NTR, BDSM, or humiliation. Being able to understand what is being said isn't quite enough, because how it is said changes everything.
In my case, there is hardly any game of this type that has a good story or interesting setting. Gameplay and "plot" is what matters to me, I enjoyed games with MTL with no issues and I have suffered with games with good translation so it's not something that means much to me.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Beggars cant be choosers?

There are no beggars here.
Takers yes - beggars no.

When you go into a supermarket and leave after applying 5 finger price reduction on products worth 500 bucks (easily done with some Single Malt), you do so after choosing, not after being given freebies for begging.

Same here: Software, games, film, TV episodes, music albums ripped from streaming platforms.....
None of that involves begging.

By the way,
Loot STACKS!
It piles up.

Knowing me, my approach to get proper Translation would be this:

If I was Japanese,
I mean living in Japan, in same country as Hentai developers,
but thing is I don't speak/understand Japanese,
hell I would already have a PERFECT translation for every Hentai game in existence,
because the fluent-Japanese-English slaves I'd be keeping would translate 24/7,
thanks to my (purely fictitious) swordfighting skills and connections.
Because if I was in Japan, I'd be Oyabun or at least act like one, wear a necklace of fingers of underlings, and on my back there would be a decent Oyabun-level tattoo showing the most brutal fragging of a slave that doesn't translate, at the hands of a tentacle monster.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Having delved into this crap i can say that MTL right about matches the quality of this thing. There is no reason to waste a human being time to translate just like there is no reason to waste time playing this. Besides decently looking scenes everything else is absolute lowest effort. Use the save to satisfy your curiosity .

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone know how to solve? I entered status and error appeared when I tried to leave.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yup wee need more ntr with the woman's point of view a.k.a the woman protagonist.
You want more of that? Are you for real dude XD. There are a swarm of those games already, and 99% amongst those are actually just "cheating" a.k.a slut female fuck the whole village cg hunts or defeat rape...till she become the ultimate raging whore. Its just too common already.

True netorare with female protagonist is when the protagonist a woman and the bond between her and her husband/boyfriend/son/brother/cousin...got shattered and her loved one stolen away by someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
[...]wear a necklace of fingers of underlings
How the actual fuck can we take you seriously?!
...I mean, the fewer the fingers, the less efficient they are at their (heavily finger-reliant) translation job...

Get it together, man.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
How the actual fuck can we take you seriously?!
...I mean, the fewer the fingers, the less efficient they are at their (heavily finger-reliant) translation job...

Get it together, man.
Oyabun means Boss.
When a Yakuza makes a mistake, he restores his honour by cutting off his own finger and giving it to the Boss.
This is not punishment, this is only about not bringing eternal disgrace to his descendants and ancestors.
The punishment comes afterwards.
Suppose it would be normal to get shot or decapitated with a katana after surrendering a finger.

The finger thing is a leftover from Feudal era.
Think surrendering an arm would be natural for a samurai who displeased his master.

Obviously the fingers would be from my underlings - as opposed to my slaves.

Underlings are "paid employees" like Guards, Henchmen, etc.
Underlings wear black suits and dark shades. Because it looks cool.
Or dark kimonos.
While slaves get nothing, and are lucky to be allowed to wear clothes.

So that would work just fine:
The slaves translate in a dark basement because they been down there so long their eyes already long adjusted.
And any time a slave messes up, the yakuza who captured the slave is the one who apologizes by removing his own finger.
So naturally there is a limit on how many slaves any employee can capture: 10

Japan is not only post-Feudal, but also post-Apocalyptic, they got nuked

The Hentai-animation culture wouldn't even exist without that.
It's probably, more likely definitly, also why Japanese are legal sexual adults at 13 years.

The very existence of Hentai is also way more fucked up than running a slave farm could ever be.

Oh man, if I had a time machine or shit like that, magic powers, I would remake myself into a Yakuza Boss, such a fine life.

Of course I would give you scrubs the translations from my slave farm.

Sadly all of this will remain Wishful thinking.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018

Free things can still be critcized and you are describing an edited MTL, there are some on here.

Reactions: wamakima5004

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Oyabun means Boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I take it back, that makes sense. Good.
Still, kinda soft: everyone else should only get to have the "slave" status. Having underlings is like inviting trouble, trust me. I mean having slightly-more-than-less-than-equals among the less-than-equals is...well, sorry to put it so bluntly, but it is quite discriminative.
Optics matter, and you may even be viewed as a non-PC Oyabun, which won't resonate well with the masses... You need to get with the times.

(y)_(y)
| :devilish: |
(y)_(y)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes