5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

YoungStud4You

Oct 20, 2019
I found AN in 4-5 I think, so is easy to know the characters but for someone new is logical to ask, because there is no way for him to go back in 15 parts to see.............. View attachment 2698742

What an awful re-introduction of such a great and long awaited character

Didn't polls suggested other something else? Now we gonna wait another 2 years for her to re-appear. We need Dylan here! That's the only reason that I subscribed and moved on patreon and that GILF ends up with beta black cuckold and incel insteed of Dylan

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
I WAS CORRECT TOM IS FUCKING JOSIE.............. AND I ADD.....THE FIRST IMAGE EDITED FROM ME AND LOOK GOOD

Last edited:
Reactions: chegreco

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
The problem that I have with this comic is that there is always someone fucking that I don´t care about. The only interesting part is when Brandi (and now the sister) is fucking with someone else that is not the son (and in 15 comics we only get to see Brandi do that once). If PegasusSmith can reverse that and make Brandi and her sister the center of the comic fucking with different people, it would be awesome.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
The problem that I have with this comic is that there is always someone fucking that I don´t care about. The only interesting part is when Brandi (and now the sister) is fucking with someone else that is not the son (and in 15 comics we only get to see Brandi do that once). If PegasusSmith can reverse that and make Brandi and her sister the center of the comic fucking with different people, it would be awesome.
But he won't because most people paying don't want that, he got too much backlash from that one time you mentioned

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
But he won't because most people paying don't want that, he got too much backlash from that one time you mentioned
I am not supporting for that reason actually. You have no connection to these random people on the island that are having sex. There is no background story for them to me to care enough.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes