5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Nexoby

Sep 21, 2019
I know, but I hate to be 'that' guy.

I don't give a fuck if they pay for those images or not. That don't give them the right to plaster their name all over it and redistribute them... If you're gonna pirate images then at least pirate the original stuff.
And who says I read them? Hell will freeze over before I touch any of that watermarked shit. Sounds to me like you're one of PS's fanboys hellbent on advertising that site.
Yes, unlike you, I am a supporter of Pegasus, I read from its website and I do not complain like a baby. That's why you can read the new chapter months later. Or go and read it from the watermarked site you don't like. If you don't like it, do not enter the site and do not complain. Or wait 1-2 and wait for someone else to share. As it is said, this is a pirated site and you will read whatever is given to you or go and subscribe.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
From PS

I'm going to take the rest of the week off now to recover and spend some time with my family, I hope you all get a chance to do the same!
Regular updates will resume next week, and I will be back next Monday, January 1st with new pages of Lost in the Woods 3, followed by Au Naturel, and a little bit later in January, we will continue the story of Timmy Strikes Back with part 11, I have some hot action planned for that comic and hopefully a surprise or two.
Cant wait to know what will happen next but I think will be similar when Brandi went the first time to the massage cottage but instead will be Kelly doing the work to Dylan.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes