5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 6, 2023
This is called Business. Same theme is repeating itself again and again. It seem like a beautiful comic is turned into a boring comic. Actually, AN becomes PS's note printing system. Sorry to say it so rough. But, being fan, it hurts me a lot. There are many makers who are waiting to attract the fans. But, PS is just making fun of its fans. Specially, AN fans. Where TSB is on track but AN derailed. Brandy took 5 chapters, Kelly takes also too many chapters.

Reactions: ramzey

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I still believe that Kelly will gradually separate Brandi from Dylan. Let's remember that the author has often failed to build his characters. You can't trust anything he proposes in this story because everything has contradictions from start to finish. Kelly will probably stay with Dylan because she has already shown an interest in him and she is jealous of her sister, but she could also be jealous of her. That's why Brandi will gradually interact with the Swedes and the rest of the islanders. Because they are sisters and want each other's convenience, it is certain that they will both become prostitutes very quickly. One will complement the other.
I think Brandi needs a push to fully succumb to the perverted nature of the island and Kelly is the key of that, maybe fucking Tom or the monster in front of her just to show that could be easily be her and legit open her mind about why Dylan can fuck anybody but she cant, stick the doubt on her soul and make her go to talk to Dylan about her feelings instead of cuck him again, hope to see a similar scenario.

Im pretty intrigued about the swedish mom and her sons situation like wtf lol...

Reactions: ramzey

sasans

Apr 8, 2024
This is called Business. Same theme is repeating itself again and again. It seem like a beautiful comic is turned into a boring comic. Actually, AN becomes PS's note printing system. Sorry to say it so rough. But, being fan, it hurts me a lot. There are many makers who are waiting to attract the fans. But, PS is just making fun of its fans. Specially, AN fans. Where TSB is on track but AN derailed. Brandy took 5 chapters, Kelly takes also too many chapters.
no it just getting more fun and you are wrong :) characters need time to develop ... but you just want kelly to fuck everyone asap when she gets to island and finish it in 1 chapter ... wondering what could you say if it was free ... and u couldn't acuse it as business

• Sad
Reactions: cupcake_cream01
Dec 6, 2023
no it just getting more fun and you are wrong :) characters need time to develop ... but you just want kelly to fuck everyone asap when she gets to island and finish it in 1 chapter ... wondering what could you say if it was free ... and u couldn't acuse it as business

If it were free, then it will be okay. But, it is paid, and it costs high, then he should think of it seriously. Many of his subscribers just left him for his slow movement. I previously was a subscriber. But, now I unsubscribe him for his slow story building. He takes much time to build a character. Though good, but Timing matters.

I even also agree with you that it is getting more fun and characters need time to develop, but Kelly took 6 & more chapter to properly build. It is slow paced development.

Maxwel123$

Oct 31, 2023
This story name should be changed cause isn't a story of sexual explore or embrace sexual desire it is now become Dylan harem that little brat want to fuck everyone but don't want his mom have fun such a hypocrite he can fuck Rory's mom but Rory can't his wow

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes