5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Probably, this time we may see brandy with a new guy, like Tom or Pete or another one. It may be possible. We can't say about that confirmingly, but guess, wait and watch.
Another ntr scenario? I really dont think so but I wanted to see her with Pete or Tom since forever tho, hmmm maybe she goes outside and came across to Victoria's place and see her getting fucked by her sons or Gina shows up and take her to another place...

Reactions: sanluchi1972
Dec 6, 2023
Another ntr scenario? I really dont think so but I wanted to see her with Pete or Tom since forever tho, hmmm maybe she goes outside and came across to Victoria's place and see her getting fucked by her sons or Gina shows up and take her to another place...
Yeap!, Possibility also lies here. We cannot predict. But, we have seen in AN-17 in some last few pages, Brandi thought that, " I think I'm finally ready to broaden my horizons. "

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Yeap!, Possibility also lies here. We cannot predict. But, we have seen in AN-17 in some last few pages, Brandi thought that, " I think I'm finally ready to broaden my horizons. "
I have to see it to believe it tbh, we are in AN 21 and still nothing, I think she needs Kelly's help and mostly Dylan blessing to finally broaden her horizons, knowing PS pace maybe that would happen in AN99.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Going full active lesbo is a big step in broading horizons.

Last edited:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
So no AU this week, i could told him that trying to do 3 comics at same time is bad idea

DISCORD:
"No Au Naturel this week... I won't be posting any new pages of Au Naturel this Thursday, as I was having an issue that took too long to fix, I was already behind, because last weeks post was late, and as such there's no way that the pages will be ready in time. I will try to post a few extra pages next week for you guys, but please don't expect too much as the current scene has a lot o f characters, so it takes a much longer time to work on each page. This is the reason that I have stuck to posting just 2 comics at a time for all these years, as I know that even though it's technically possible to do three comics, it leaves me no room for error, and when something goes wrong, which it frequently does, I doesn't leave me enough time to finish the pages. I'm sure that many of you will be disappointed, but believe me when I say that nobody is more disappointed than I am right now. At lead this way, the other comics should still be posted on time."

As someone who doesnt care much about other PS comics than AU i have hard time believing "nobody is more disappointed than I am right now" part.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes