5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Caucasus77

Oct 9, 2021
Someone took time and will to make charts with characters in AN (family and relations),maybe someone find it interesting.
I counted more than 30 characters.

Carmen (who first appeared in chapter 7 along with Momoko, Camila and Monica) and her son in Ann's gangbang pages ahead. In chapter 16, Carmen and her son are having sex together. The attendant in the current chapter is with a blonde girl named Dani. Both appear in chapters 13 and 14 where they both talk about Lukas and Carl. There is a brunette girl with wavy hair with Pete in chapter 6 at the beginning, I have doubts if it is Kimberly next to Rory or sitting down. Besides Shona's boyfriend, there are two girls in chapter 3 when Dylan and Rory are discussing incest on the island, two women (blonde and brunette with straight hair) are kissing. They appear twice and did not reappear during the plot. If there are more characters that I have forgotten so far, I have doubts.

MRhnm1992

Nov 30, 2023
I didn't remember that Courtney and Grace were sisters. And we haven't seen if they have parents yet. Will they be orphans? They seem like the ideal couples for Carl and Lukas. With how far this story has gone, sometimes you get lost.

What strikes me is that we still haven't met a mother who has had a child with her own child yet (at least directly). It was one of the things that made me most curious when Gina talked to Brandi about the subject after having sex for the first time with Dylan. It would be great to know her experience and more details about the island's rules when it comes to having children. I'd bet that Carmen and Momoko are two possible mothers who were impregnated by their children a few years ago.

It would also be great to see Kelly do yoga like in those extra images of "Dylan loves Kelly." And if she did it pregnant by Dylan it would be spectacular.

Let's wait to see how PS advances in this story in the following chapters.

Reactions: ADirtyMind

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I believe it would be a logical end of this story. Son took revenge on his offenders and conquered his mom. That's it?
We still have the revenge coming up for the "party" where the bullies wanted Tina to do a blowbang.

Caucasus77

Oct 9, 2021
PS " I have other plans for Brandi in this chapter, she won't be away from the action for too long. " whatever that means
As for Brandy's plans, I assume she meets Victoria and they discuss the mother-son relationship and involve both of them in a lesbian scene. Carl and Lukas may participate or watch the two kiss.

It could be that Brandi meets Carl or Lukas or even Martin, or even Shona who is after her brother with her boyfriend. I think the first option is more valid.

Or even Josie, Camila, Emily, or some MILF or even Tom who is looking for Allie meets Brandi on the way.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
As for Brandy's plans, I assume she meets Victoria and they discuss the mother-son relationship and involve both of them in a lesbian scene. Carl and Lukas may participate or watch the two kiss.

It could be that Brandi meets Carl or Lukas or even Martin, or even Shona who is after her brother with her boyfriend. I think the first option is more valid.

Or even Josie, Camila, Emily, or some MILF or even Tom who is looking for Allie meets Brandi on the way.
Or Gina shows up and takes her somewhere,maybe she lie and takes Brandi to the Party but from a different place where they can see everything but the participants cant see them, cant wait to know what would happen next with her...

Reactions: Caucasus77

hailhail

May 29, 2019
I hate to say it, especially since I've been looking forward to more Tina sex scenes for so long, but I'm just not that interested in these latest pics with Tina.
I don't know if it's the lighting being too bright or there's not enough color or maybe the art is too "clean" looking.
Something is just off to me.
Looking back at the insanely hot-looking Tina in the Halloween chapter and Chapter 1 and 2, I see a huge difference.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I hate to say it, especially since I've been looking forward to more Tina sex scenes for so long, but I'm just not that interested in these latest pics with Tina.
I don't know if it's the lighting being too bright or there's not enough color or maybe the art is too "clean" looking.
Something is just off to me.
Looking back at the insanely hot-looking Tina in the Halloween chapter and Chapter 1 and 2, I see a huge difference.
he probably has a different video card now, characters look more polished

Reactions: hailhail
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes