5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 12, 2024
Pegasus needs to continue the Timmy Strikes Back series. He often puts the series into hiatus which caused fan to lose interest. He should immediately start Timmy Strikes Back 13 and continue the sex scene between Timmy amd Tina for another round 'cause TSB12 had very little amount of sex pages to satisfy long term fan. He should continue thier sex scene for at least 30 more pages so that he can add cowgirl and more missionary positions.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Pegasus needs to continue the Timmy Strikes Back series. He often puts the series into hiatus which caused fan to lose interest. He should immediately start Timmy Strikes Back 13 and continue the sex scene between Timmy amd Tina for another round 'cause TSB12 had very little amount of sex pages to satisfy long term fan. He should continue thier sex scene for at least 30 more pages so that he can add cowgirl and more missionary positions.
I wouldnt be suprised that after LitW5 ,PS starts Milf Mansion 3,because if he finish TSB then only big thing he has is AN. I was supprised that Timmy and Tina had sex i was under impression that he will pospone that even further.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes