5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Caucasus77

Oct 9, 2021
It's just a minority. The majority of fans don't want Brandi to become as slutty as Gina. Because a girl who gets fucked by everyone is a lot less exciting.
There's a lot of talk about chapter 10 about NTR's shit and all that, but if you look up to chapter 9, the story seemed like both Brandi and Dylan could have a fairer exchange or experience together without humiliating each other, and how it turned out later was very different from what everyone imagined.

Making Brandi a little similar to Gina or the other girls on the island in this sense now is a little confusing and out of common sense. It makes sense that her colleagues are now complaining about her situation without enjoying the men on the island, while Dylan is enjoying himself with as many girls as possible and now has his aunt Kely in his hands. It's a price that PS, if he wants to pay, must bet everything on the orgies that are supposed to appear in the next chapters or continue to get into many contradictions and fool his subscribers, since with more than 30 characters I imagine it would be difficult to fit a profile here and there for their role.

Caucasus77

Oct 9, 2021
For what I seen in other forums and sites thats not the minority at all and I agree with them that Brandi is not exciting at all in her current state, she needs a 180.
For me, as much as I'm against all this, it doesn't make sense to keep Brandi locked up with Dylan while her son is with other women and enjoying himself to the fullest. Now there's no need for a 180, just a simple scene of Brandi with Victoria's two children or any boy would do nothing to change the messy and meaningless script. For the good of Au Naturel and its history, it's a duty and a favor to its followers.

Vascosl

Feb 1, 2022
For me, as much as I'm against all this, it doesn't make sense to keep Brandi locked up with Dylan while her son is with other women and enjoying himself to the fullest. Now there's no need for a 180, just a simple scene of Brandi with Victoria's two children or any boy would do nothing to change the messy and meaningless script. For the good of Au Naturel and its history, it's a duty and a favor to its followers.
The thing is, they don't want Brandy to have sex with other men.

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
PS comics and the later stories in Au Naturel is a clear example of how 'designed by committee' is shit for its story/characters: the loudest whiners in the group of pay-pall-pay-pigs end up deciding which way a story or character goes. Because you just can't afford to piss of your (financial) fan base on this level of fluctuating monthly income.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
So first you said it doesn't makes sense to keep Brandi locked to Dylan while he fucks every girl he wants which I agree 100%, later you said there's no need for a 180 so tell me which way do you choose, theres no neutral ground here.

PS comics and the later stories in Au Naturel is a clear example of how 'designed by committee' is shit for its story/characters: the loudest whiners in the group of pay-pall-pay-pigs end up deciding which way a story or character goes. Because you just can't afford to piss of your (financial) fan base on this level of fluctuating monthly income.
Facts, just take a look at AN chapter 10 ntr scene, that happened because of pay pall pay pigs and now look the direction of this comic specially Brandi motivations, I remember those idiots voted for that trash scene without thinking that will absolutely hurt this comic and guess what, it clearly did.

There's a lot of talk about chapter 10 about NTR's shit and all that, but if you look up to chapter 9, the story seemed like both Brandi and Dylan could have a fairer exchange or experience together without humiliating each other, and how it turned out later was very different from what everyone imagined.

Making Brandi a little similar to Gina or the other girls on the island in this sense now is a little confusing and out of common sense. It makes sense that her colleagues are now complaining about her situation without enjoying the men on the island, while Dylan is enjoying himself with as many girls as possible and now has his aunt Kely in his hands. It's a price that PS, if he wants to pay, must bet everything on the orgies that are supposed to appear in the next chapters or continue to get into many contradictions and fool his subscribers, since with more than 30 characters I imagine it would be difficult to fit a profile here and there for their role.
Everything you said about chapter 9 is true, the fairier exchange was the way to follow, Gina was there she could convinced both of them while Rory just listen (because he know he fucked up with his weird behavior towards Brandi) she was disgusted by Rorys previous actions and in chapter 10 out of nowhere she was like lets fuck behind Dylans back WTF LOL.

Brandi could be like the other girls theres still time to fix this, PS can do it using Gina Ayanna Petes wife and now Kelly hell even Dylan to convince Brandi, I have a few ideas how to do it in the most natural way possible.

After Kelly ate Dylan's cum, she'll let him get into her vagina ?
That will happen no matter what, the question is when.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes