5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
some brave who shares the images 91-100
Pages 91-100 will be most likely uploaded in early access 04.02.2022. so no1 can share it yet. Maybe you think about pages 81-90 ? That was uploaded last friday.

Last edited:

tiger5676

Oct 3, 2017
I am waiting on the next chapter of timmy strikes back. maybe in the next chapter all the secrets come out and the three meatheads are on the other side of the coin. the video of timmy with thier moms becca releases it to get her revenge.

• Angry
Reactions: Crazymic79 and Ripe

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
I am waiting on the next chapter of timmy strikes back. maybe in the next chapter all the secrets come out and the three meatheads are on the other side of the coin. the video of timmy with thier moms becca releases it to get her revenge.
Whole point of comics series is preventing video of Tina gangbang comming out by blackmailing bullies back. If story goes that way then Becca will be more evil and selfish than them,because most damage would take all moms not just Tina ( bullies moms deserve that less than Tina). Its again same thing like with AN ppl giving illogical ideas how story should go not considering story so far. i hope this wouldnt become next CrazyDad3d comic where women have sex with everyone and everything.

Last edited:

Assari

Jan 15, 2018
Its again same thing like with AN ppl giving illogical ideas how story should go not considering story so far. i hope this wouldnt become next CrazyDad3d comic where women have sex with everyone and everything.
Hey man, tell me logical way in AN? It's a place where anyone fucking everyone, didn't you notice?

Reactions: Piat

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
tell me logical way in AN
Logical way storywise. AN may be illogical,but once you follow story some continuity is expected to be at some level believable. Turning character for 180 degrees in 10 pages is very illogical and unbelivable. For example lots of good SF movies are unlogical but they stick to continuity in story progression, so unlogical premises on start arent problem.

Assari

Jan 15, 2018
for me AN it's logical, so what? you guys fantasized a "logic" that you like. You didn't expect that Rory will fuck Brandy? Well, your expectations is your own problems. Again, it's a swingers place, why don't you understand...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
for me AN it's logical, so what? you guys fantasized a "logic" that you like. You didn't expect that Rory will fuck Brandy? Well, your expectations is your own problems. Again, it's a swingers place, why don't you understand...
There's a significant difference between sharing and NTR.
The island was about sharing as all the couples there are happy sharing each other with other people.
The sharing kink requires consent from both couples. Sharing : willingly giving something to someone.
If 1 side of the couple doesn't want to share yet it still happens it's ntr.

And that's exactly what happens in chapter 10. It was made clear that Dylan wasn't okay with sharing Brandi in Chapter 9.
It ends up happening in chapter 10 behind his back and when he finds out it happens he gets pissed confirming again that he doesn't want to share her.

Again what happens isn't sharing or swinging they both require both sides of the couple to be okay with it.

Feb 5, 2020
Except there's no 'couple'. Brandi is the mother, an adult, and Dylan is a teen who talks like he's just out of diapers. There have not been professions of undying love on either side iirc so each is free to do as they please. That Brandi would be satisfied with Dylan is preposterous. She has been freed of her hangups on the island, although her first true fuck was Dylan I'll admit, but now she wants COCKS. Anyone's will do and as many as can stuff into her. Ch11 onwards will be seriously interesting.

Reactions: kasata and Assari

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Except there's no 'couple'. Brandi is the mother, an adult, and Dylan is a teen who talks like he's just out of diapers. There have not been professions of undying love on either side iirc so each is free to do as they please. That Brandi would be satisfied with Dylan is preposterous. She has been freed of her hangups on the island, although her first true fuck was Dylan I'll admit, but now she wants COCKS. Anyone's will do and as many as can stuff into her. Ch11 onwards will be seriously interesting.
The only person Brandi fucked in this 900+ page story, before this chapter, was Dylan, they both love each other (it doesn't need to be undying love, mother son love in an incest story is love) , They are both the only main characters of the story: they are a couple.

Also there are strong element of ntr present in this scene, the fucking in the face of Dylan while clearly showing Dylan is unhappy with it, The over the top enjoyment Brandi is experiencing, the inferiority Dylan is experiencing at the sight of it.
Those are elements that are very common for an ntr story.
pj13, look at 29 page of chapter 9. he agreed with girl that sharing is ok
and the word "couple". when the f they became the couple?
Did Dylan look "ok" when he saw Brandi getting fucked by Rory? Nope.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Also Ntr can also apply on the son watching the mom get fucked by another guy without there being a sexual relation between the mom and son. (and in this case there actually is a sexual relation between them)
One of NTR man's games is like that : camp with mom or something like that. Normal relation between the mom and son. Son't friend goes on a trip with him and his mom and his friend fucks his mom in front of him and behind his back. That's NTR.

The main thing about NTR is that there is some emotional hurt/pain inflicted on a loved one because of the sexual acts. This can be a lover/husband/boyfriend but also a family member like a son/daughter/mother/father

Last edited:

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
There's a significant difference between sharing and NTR.
The island was about sharing as all the couples there are happy sharing each other with other people.
The sharing kink requires consent from both couples. Sharing : willingly giving something to someone.
If 1 side of the couple doesn't want to share yet it still happens it's ntr.

And that's exactly what happens in chapter 10. It was made clear that Dylan wasn't okay with sharing Brandi in Chapter 9.
It ends up happening in chapter 10 behind his back and when he finds out it happens he gets pissed confirming again that he doesn't want to share her.

Again what happens isn't sharing or swinging they both require both sides of the couple to be okay with it.
Even though I'm not really a fan of the new rory-brandi sex scene, I think it's gonna be an important part of the story which will create some fallout between dylan and brandi,rory. This might create some drama/conflict and make the story more interesting. If dylan and brandi are in happy-go relationship throughout the whole series then the story might become boring.
Anyone's will do and as many as can stuff into her.
My gosh that's basically crazydad3dcomics.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes