4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I have no idea how anyone can dislike Penny.
Cause she's like the next level of annoying and her character pretty much ruined the ending of Avalon because it became more about her and less about the actual main characters, that's why.

Anyways, y'all can cry here about crybabies, which is hilarious when you think about it btw, and stuff but at the end of the day, it was devs decision to start working on a new game, not the people on here. You're just trying to justify the dev moving on to make something more popular that's gonna most likely generate him more money than this game ever would by blaming a few people. Who's the crybaby now?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
If that library scene is what you'd consider light, i'd sure be interested to know what you consider hard. That was fucking amazing.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
also, i'm going to need a danger rangers spinoff next...someone get on that. we could be the pervy guy (Zordong) who gives them their powers. hijinx ensues.

Reactions: BengerBang

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It's a shame that the game is on hiatus, because I actually liked the premise of a dynamic duo of protagonists, and a more heroic focused story.

The game kinda baited me into one thing (Despair's haircut was the same of MC's brother, c'mon) and it was another, and we didn't get to the bottom on the case of the defective cameras.

Reactions: BengerBang

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
So at what point does this game become officially listed as "abandoned"? Almost a year with no activity, and still seeing people calling it "on hiatus" but not even tagged as on hold.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
"On Hold" might be the best tag to put on this game right now. Currently the dev is about half way through the second game in The Rose Garden trilogy, and I think it is unlikely that they finish the 3rd game during 2023.

From what I gather, the dev has put this game on-hold until they are successful enough to hire someone else to speed things up. They have big plans for Penny, but because they don't feel like the market for her game is big enough right now, they wouldn't make enough monthly income to finance the extra help.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
"On Hold" might be the best tag to put on this game right now. Currently the dev is about half way through the second game in The Rose Garden trilogy, and I think it is unlikely that they finish the 3rd game during 2023.

From what I gather, the dev has put this game on-hold until they are successful enough to hire someone else to speed things up. They have big plans for Penny, but because they don't feel like the market for her game is big enough right now, they wouldn't make enough monthly income to finance the extra help.
Well if they insist on shoehorning Penny into AMOB and further, they might never get said income. Because right now Penny is detracting from the parts of AMOB that actually draw people in.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just starting this after finally playing Avalon - it's funny, until about three months ago, I'd never even heard of Alita, but I've seen it that one time and, I agree, I wish it had had a sequel - the ending was unsatisfying and definitely setting up for one. Well, I'm assuming that's the movie referenced when we meet Leah. Looks like this could be interesting if it continues, but, even though I'm just getting started, I get the impression that it's about as short as Jinx at this point.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Just starting this after finally playing Avalon - it's funny, until about three months ago, I'd never even heard of Alita, but I've seen it that one time and, I agree, I wish it had had a sequel - the ending was unsatisfying and definitely setting up for one. Well, I'm assuming that's the movie referenced when we meet Leah. Looks like this could be interesting if it continues, but, even though I'm just getting started, I get the impression that it's about as short as Jinx at this point.
A second Alita Battle Angel is in the works, with a third one planned.
He wanted to get Avatar out of the way first.
Alita Fallen Angel, and then, Alita Avenging Angel.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A second Alita Battle Angel is in the works, with a third one planned.
He wanted to get Avatar out of the way first.
Alita Fallen Angel, and then, Alita Avenging Angel.
Pretty cool. Oddly, the article I found after reading your comment was published probably not much more than a month after I saw the movie. While it was a fun flick, I think what caught my attention most was that I was playing through an update of Single Again about the same time and she reminded me of Lily.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Having finished my runs through this AVN, I'm disappointed that it's on interminable hold. If it never gets completed, at the very least, there should be a gallery provided of any experimental lewd renders of the various female characters - some real cuties in this bunch. Maybe some cyborg on little sis action. ;)

Reactions: Twistty

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Final thing: after going through this thread, seeing some renders I didn't notice in the AVN, then looking at the Images file, how does one get to see the "Watchthis" scene within the AVN, or was it something that was in an early release that no longer triggers in the "fully released" AVN. And, yes, I saw a "patch" that I installed and did a new run through, but nothing popped up.

Is there an "easter egg" to tap on, or do I just need to scroll the images to see what's no longer there?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes