• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
Looks nice models are on point my advice is more races. I'd Love to see Dwarfs, Goblin, Orcs, and even Slimes but you do you. I'll be following this one and hoping for success Oh and before I forget a gallery is also a big must-have for me

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
To quote a famous man and an idol:

"Turn your family tree into a family circle"

Best of luck, quite curious if the isupreme ncest simulator will be an amazing tale of taboos or just a fuckfest without tension
Why not both?

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Will there be romance and genuine love or will it be another succubus mind control/corruption game?
Will be genuine love and romance. There might be a scene or two where someone isn't in their completely right state of mind (like being drunk, but instead of alcohol it's a magic spell).

Reactions: gropax

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why not both?
Kinda ruins the incest element of taboo.
Sure the fuckfest can come later, but if the protagonist fucks his mother after 2 hours of play time or acts unreasonably aroused in front of well known relatives, it’s already off putting imo.
For me good incest comes from tension and taboo

Reactions: notBatman747

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Kinda ruins the incest element of taboo.
Sure the fuckfest can come later, but if the protagonist fucks his mother after 2 hours of play time or acts unreasonably aroused in front of well known relatives, it’s already off putting imo.
For me good incest comes from tension and taboo
It will definitely lean more towards having a buildup to the sex part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I see that the overview says its a Visual Novel / Sandbox game.

You can choose between the two modes? Or you have some parts that are VN and some parts sandbox?

I am not really interested in sandbox games so i would like to know before playing it
It's mostly a visual novel game with some kind of map where you can walk around and talk to the characters so you can decide whose story to pursue first.

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Incest....*hook*.....Succubus lewdity......*line*.....Grandma and Grandchildren....*sinker* :sneaky:(y)

Will there be extreme fetishes and dreadful ones? Will the sandbox be grinding or "go there met her"?
For fetishes, I'm thinking anything as long as it doesn't involve chopping someone up. And it will definitely be more "go meet her" "do this" kinda thing.

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Looks nice models are on point my advice is more races. I'd Love to see Dwarfs, Goblin, Orcs, and even Slimes but you do you. I'll be following this one and hoping for success Oh and before I forget a gallery is also a big must-have for me
No fantasy race is safe for my lewding. And there will definitely be a gallery.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: smilewithme1

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
It definitely will be a harem without any NTR/sharing. Might lean a bit more towards polygamy.
polygamy?
Will lesbian stuff be AVOIDABLE or OPTIONAL.
will it be avoidable? Not skippable, AVOIDABLE or OPTIONAL?

and will girls not fuck without the mc being always involved or no?
Threesomes are fine, But girls fucking without MC? Don't like it personally. ALWAYS like the mc to being involved since just lesbian scenes bores me personally.

good luck tho.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes