Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It will definitely lean more towards having a buildup to the sex part.
I’ll give it a swing then.
It Just needs good writing or a good tension building to hook me up, I’ll tell my considerations later them

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I just started to play this... but if you tell me a succubus calls her mate Master at least give me the option to let her call me Master and not choose for me to call my name.

ToXical

Mar 31, 2018
I think the mac version might be scuffed, there is nothing to click on to run the game.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I'm really thrown off by the mother being ~15,000 years old, that's about 3 times older than recorded human history. Then the big sis is ~290, MC and twin ~230ish, and little sis ~180. Even the cat and dog girls are over a hundred. It's all strange but when you add in that the twins and little sister are students I find it difficult to suspend my disbelief.
Like, what was mom doing for an entire fifteen thousand years before realizing "Huh, I've got about a quarter of my lifespan remaining. Should probably have kids.". What the hell are these "elfs" studying for it to be acceptable to remain students for centuries? The cat's bit of lore makes the age more believable, but how the fuck is this mutt doggirl so old?

Maybe it'll make more sense once there's more than a morning breakfast in the game and worldbuilding has a chance to shine. If it were me though I'd tone down millennia and centuries to centuries and decades.

His mother like bestiality…
Elf girls fuck cats.
It's a joke, so far there's nothing to imply the cat is MC's sister.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
i like the idea of incest , interracial , interspecies ( no tentacles - normal anthropomorphic furies ) , harem so long as there is pregnancy ( i want to go for the babies :love: ) BUT dislike when devs make the females just friggin ridiculous by giving them all or most ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ size breast and then they always make 1 or 2 of them flat as a board ; just make the females normal with large As to like 36DDs or 38Ds; more pleasing to the eye as opposed to the ones that will smother you to death while poking your eyes out :ROFLMAO:

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I'm really thrown off by the mother being ~15,000 years old, that's about 3 times older than recorded human history. Then the big sis is ~290, MC and twin ~230ish, and little sis ~180. Even the cat and dog girls are over a hundred. It's all strange but when you add in that the twins and little sister are students I find it difficult to suspend my disbelief.
Like, what was mom doing for an entire fifteen thousand years before realizing "Huh, I've got about a quarter of my lifespan remaining. Should probably have kids.". What the hell are these "elfs" studying for it to be acceptable to remain students for centuries? The cat's bit of lore makes the age more believable, but how the fuck is this mutt doggirl so old?

Maybe it'll make more sense once there's more than a morning breakfast in the game and worldbuilding has a chance to shine. If it were me though I'd tone down millennia and centuries to centuries and decades.

Elf girls fuck cats.
It's a joke, so far there's nothing to imply the cat is MC's sister.
Most of the obvious stuff (the gigantic age gap and the long school periods) will be explained in an update or two. But if you want to know right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: c4145317

Tericc

May 19, 2018
Seems Really Good. You have a discord for this?

I dont comment on here often but i have to say that im loving what is already in the start. I really hope development goes well for you and dont burn yourself out. I can already tell you care about this project and not a koikatsu copy past bs.

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
I enjoyed it so far, nice start. One thing I find odd (just personal preference) is how low on her back the succubus' wings are. Would see more normal to be closer to shoulder level. Again, just a personal pref... you do you dev.

Oct 24, 2022
My 2 cents after 20 seconds with the game: dev should definitely consider getting someone to check the script for spelling and grammar mistakes. So many typos/errors in just the opening alone that I'm shelving it for now.

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes