COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Reactions: Bcn and Dark563

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
not sure why the MC has a woman's ass in this game. it really throws the whole game off not gonna lie. like seriously, why? it seems intentional but i dont see the reason.
Screenshot 2024-05-01 145708.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Egris and Blue3252

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
thank you. what was the previous name? was it just "perfect family" without the rework?
Something along those lines. A few different versions were posted on the Patreon and Discord. They all have the same basic vibe and kinks, but its taken a few different forms. For me, I think that the current one is more in line with what I'd ultimately like than the original, however I do agree with a few others that character models in the middle versions were my preference. Not a fan of the girls covered in tats.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Something along those lines. A few different versions were posted on the Patreon and Discord. They all have the same basic vibe and kinks, but its taken a few different forms. For me, I think that the current one is more in line with what I'd ultimately like than the original, however I do agree with a few others that character models in the middle versions were my preference. Not a fan of the girls covered in tats.
I was hoping to get an exact name
I have 400 games in my X rated games directory. and I am trying to find and delete the old version.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Geez, i remembered this game randomly and decided to see if the dev finally got off their ass and started making the actual game but no, not only have they not stopped the endless procrastination, now they've gone a step further and decided to restart the whole project... this game will never go anywhere, i'd bet big money on that, the dev will never be able to actually commit before they're distracted by something else again. Sure, they've got 'plans' and 'ideas' but they seem to completely lack the willpower and focus to make them into reality.
Honestly, this 'release' just confirms what i said previously, dude got bored of his previous iteration, now we'll get this one until he gets bored with it too.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This game went from mediocre with potential to WTF is this shit.

1. MC has a huge female ass. Literally WTF.
2. You get introduced to super cute daughters just to have them transformed into cheap hos with tats? WTF dev... what were you thinking... :FacePalm:
3. No more succubus GF.
4. Another stupid coma plot. This one is even beyond retarded.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Was curious to see what the new version was like, but after looking at this thread... guess I'm dipping out. The original game had a decent premise and some potential, just bogged down by the onslaught of new side characters being introduced every patch and lots of teases for content that just never happened. Sex scenes for the family members (a.k.a. the main cast), girl-on-girl stuff that was implied but the player never got to see (or if you did see it, it was extremely basic), even futa characters that'd have nude shots with their cock out but probably wouldn't have ever had scenes due to the glacial pace of development and story.

Kinda makes me wish I had experience with working in Koikatsu/Ren'Py (and the time and willpower.) I think it'd be fun to take that original concept (male protag in a modern fantasy setting, getting encouragement from his girlfriend to make a harem out of his sisters/mom/some other women), change up the characters/plot to make it more distinct, and make a "here's how I'd do it" kinda deal. Try to focus more on scenes with the main cast, less cock-teasing and more cock-pleasing when it comes to girl-on-girl/futa content (idgaf if it's "divisive" content), and severely cut down on the amount of side characters while still allowing for some variety. (Although at that point, it might end up feeling more like Peerless Lust with less of the "power fantasy" gimmick.)

bigbonew

Jan 24, 2022
Damn this is a downgrade in many and an upgrade in only few other aspects.

I missed update 8.1. Can someone provide a torrent? The previous torrent is down.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Damn this is a downgrade in many and an upgrade in only few other aspects.

I missed update 8.1. Can someone provide a torrent? The previous torrent is down.
there are download links on OP for pre rework game
i already downloaded it to see the scenes before the rework. the milf elf looks so delicious here... with a SEDUCING model, not what the dev just released...
imagine thinking that copy pasting your huge ass tits and ass on EVERY character and thinking it would look good... smh

Reactions: bigbonew

Egris

May 6, 2020
This game went from mediocre with potential to WTF is this shit.

1. MC has a huge female ass. Literally WTF.
2. You get introduced to super cute daughters just to have them transformed into cheap hos with tats? WTF dev... what were you thinking... :FacePalm:
3. No more succubus GF.
4. Another stupid coma plot. This one is even beyond retarded.
And where's the cat and the dog???????? elf???? cmon...

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Guys, it's basically an initial release build. We've met a total of five characters. (MC, his wife/cousin, his sister, 2 daughters) Of course they're all going to be elves. We haven't seen anything outside the house yet.

My only major objection is the loss of the succubus GF and her family, but we haven't even found out if that's permanent. She might be around somewhere outside the house. Or at least new succubi to meet.

So cool your jets, folks.

Reactions: shatteredheaven
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes