Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There is supposed to be a futa character, so that would be cool.
No it wouldnt :HideThePain:
He is quite thick. But I personally like the character model change a lot, because he also looks more masculine and strong than he did before. And as a guy with a big butt and thighs myself (not as big as him), its nice to see a MC who doesn't have a flat rear and little skinny chicken legs for once. Especially with this creation engine, where they often look more like children.
...the dude has thunder thighs and his plump ass cheeks look like they are glued together. It's pretty bad dude. His hips are a wide as his sister's.
I mean look I don't mind femboy MC but it's gotta look good and not awkward or cringe.

wtf is this?
1714572352243.png

The dev has to put in some work with modding this illusion environment(its modded already I think and it still looks like this) cuz at this point it's very dated. Look at all the clipping. The first animation is horrible.
It sounds harsh but it's the truth.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PerfectFamilyAFamilyOfPerverts-U1.1Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Nice start, will wait to see how it goes a bit more. I use to support this before the remake was mentioned but could see the dev struggling to enjoy the work they were putting out so I stopped.

No issue with the thicc MC, if this type of thing is what the dev wants then so be it, don't need 10,000 games on here with men all looking the same after all.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Nice start, will wait to see how it goes a bit more. I use to support this before the remake was mentioned but could see the dev struggling to enjoy the work they were putting out so I stopped.

No issue with the thicc MC, if this type of thing is what the dev wants then so be it, don't need 10,000 games on here with men all looking the same after all.
Dev can make the MC thicc all he wants. The issue is that the model looks awkward. The sliders have been pushed so far that the surfaces are clipping into each other, not to mention the default animations were clearly not meant for those proportions.

All those problems together bring the whole thing down.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i saw this game for the first time today. when the game was recently updated today i saw the previews and got hooked and interested immediately. i believed that the those previews were from the rework.
then the previews got updated later today and now the models look horrendous compared to before. so the previews before were before the rework.
i dont know what made the dev to change them like this, but they looked WAY BETTER BEFORE. the breasts and hips look TOO BIG now. the models from before were in perfect proportions imo. now they dont look appealing anymore at all... what a shame. i was just about to start this game, but then i saw the reworked models...

if the dev keeps those models, then i fear he just downgraded his game massively by himself with this "rework"...

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
i saw this game for the first time today. when the game was recently updated today i saw the previews and got hooked and interested immediately. i believed that the those previews were from the rework.

then the previews got updated later today and now the models look horrendous compared to before. so the previews before were before the rework.
i dont know what made the dev to change them like this, but they looked WAY BETTER BEFORE. the breasts and hips look TOO BIG now. the models from before were in perfect proportions imo. now they dont look appealing anymore at all... what a shame.
if the dev keeps those models, then i fear he just downgraded his game massively by himself with this "rework"...
What's even worse is that all the characters before had different body shapes. Now it's do you want the tall one with huge tits and ass or the short stack with hug tits and ass. It's like they're just copy pasted bodies.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Did this reboot?
My F95 checker already had this game as update 8. but then switched to update 1.1

what was the old name?

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes