Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ok so... i started playing the pre reboot...
this is not a rework, it is a completely different game.
not even a sequel, it has nothing in common with the old game.

I don't understand why keep the same name.
it would have triggered less people if the old game was marked abandoned and then a new game with a new name was released.

the new game is not bad. but it is a different game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Washington1234567

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I don't mind the new designs but yeah this is clearly just a new game. The old one was generic, mediocre cg, barely had a plot, but at least it was going somewhere. Honestly it could probably have been finished with two or three more updates. I'm guessing they got bored and just wants subscribers to stick around?

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, don't hate the changes but it is a different game. MC and Sis look more like traditional elves and he has a big ass for some reason, seems he became one of them tomgirls. Mika seems to be an elf cousinwife this time plus kids but her personality is the same (Nice, I fucking love Mika).

Megu went from Mika's sister to daughter while Alice seems wholly original.

Some background details are different like Mc and twin sister have been doing incestuous experimenting as younglings.

I hope they sued that driver into poverty. The change from brother to father gives MC a built-in Man of the House bonus despite his absence. Daughters dress like their father was missing in their lives too. The house is nicer.

Edit: Seems he might have merged Maeve and Nuts into one character judging from the banner, along with some of the sisters/cousins/aunts sticking around, design wise.

The creator of this game is a fan of Tenchi Muyo too. I miss the pets and plants though, it appears to be a more elf world. Models are higher quality or its just better lighting.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Huh, don't hate the changes but it is a different game. MC and Sis look more like traditional elves and he has a big ass for some reason, seems he became one of them tomgirls. Mika seems to be an elf cousinwife this time plus kids but her personality is the same (Nice, I fucking love Mika).

Megu went from Mika's sister to daughter while Alice seems wholly original.

Some background details are different like Mc and twin sister have been doing incestuous experimenting as younglings.

I hope they sued that driver into poverty. The change from brother to father gives MC a built-in Man of the House bonus despite his absence. Daughters dress like their father was missing in their lives too. The house is nicer.

Edit: Seems he might have merged Maeve and Nuts into one character judging from the banner, along with some of the sisters/cousins/aunts sticking around, design wise.

The creator of this game is a fan of Tenchi Muyo too. I miss the pets and plants though, it appears to be a more elf world. Models are higher quality or its just better lighting.
Yeah, it would be interesting to try if it was a new game or even a different horny family in the same world. It has a lot of good points. But as a remake of the old one, no.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes