Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I understand why you think it's cringe. While excess is always bad, I think having a game that uses and takes advantage of taboo talk is good.

I mean, how many games (especially western ones) use patches that just change the word "landlady" to "mom", "tenant" to "son", etc. And it's pretty tiring to read the same phrases every time. "I can't think that way about her. She's my landlady mom, for God's sake!" Or "We can't do this, you're my tenant son and I'm your landlady mom!". It's ridiculous.

That's why I think having games like this that actually make use of the taboo factor in conversations is a good thing. As you say, maybe it's a bit excessive in this game and I agree that some of the phrases seem a bit ridiculous to me lol. But I think that's what is meant to be achieved. Use the word "incest" in every way possible until it seems ridiculous.
The difference is your comparing the Mother Son dialogue of multiple games to a single game, and if Incest Harem is your target audience, shouldn't you avoid making fun of them or push their kink into the absurd?

antabaka

Jul 24, 2018
It would be neat if there was some way to visually represent the relationships between the different characters in a family tree, with portraits and bios of each character included in it, as a way to help the player keep track of who's who. Conceivably this could also double as a way to access a scene gallery with each character.

dd1776

Nov 19, 2022
Well made and enough laughs to keep it really entertaining! If i could recommend something it would be a character book for the recurring characters cuz damn there's a lot of names to remember

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Please developer change the MC calling his mother by her name. Other developers have done this too and it's so stupid. Also speed up those animations and smooth them out. We want fast and hard, not rough and mid (speed-wise).

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Who needs character development, when you can conjure up random characters for the mc to fuck with no build up whatsoever.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have an option to customize what the girls calls you. Like Mika calling you something different than Master or your name.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PerfectFamily-U8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The Nuts part of the quest doesn't get registered as completed when you do it, so you can repeat it as many times as you want. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I got a few issues with the game. For one the dialogue is just weird. The best way I can describe it is like how a horny doujin will have their characters saying weird things like mouth pussy, armpit pussy, butthole pussy. No one talks like that, it's cringe af and takes you out of the world/story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like an ai wrote a 'meta' incest doujin and tossed it through google translate a few times.
Damm is being a time since i play the game but betwen the introduction of more and more and more girls whitout having the content whit the principal ones and now the writing that feels like tiktok npc videos ........
Its a shame i liked the idea of the game first

• Sad
Reactions: Adoringfan

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Trying to enter Elizabeth's bedroom on Thursday Evening Day 4 is very buggy depending on what you do before entering it it can range from causing a random event to play or just being a clone of another bedroom

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
This is a type of game that is only worth playing after many updates, the content per update is really little.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes