Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

TrippyTrashPanda

Dec 1, 2019
I can't get past the "Elizabeth's room on Thursday evening" part of the good girls quest? The event plays out but the quest doesn't complete and it repeats every Thursday

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Does turning off the furry, futa, lesbian option delete the characters or just make the characters normal? e.g. turning off the futa option changes the character into a woman without a dick.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Does turning off the furry, futa, lesbian option delete the characters or just make the characters normal? e.g. turning off the futa option changes the character into a woman without a dick.
The characters still exist, they just change. Without futa, you only see the occasional strap-on. Without furry, the relevant girls become 'mimi's, basically human with a few animal bits like tails and ears.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any thing
If there is no NTR listed in the tags, chances are excellent that there will not be any NTR in the game.

Most devs know, especially with this controversial topic, that misleading about its inclusion will cause dissatisfaction for the game and possibly a fatal mistake.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
If there is no NTR listed in the tags, chances are excellent that there will not be any NTR in the game.

Most devs know, especially with this controversial topic, that misleading about its inclusion will cause dissatisfaction for the game and possibly a fatal mistake.
Yes, I understand that, but there's a lot you plan for after that, that's why the question

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Didn't see it posted in here but there seems to be a Google Form, for "reworking a lot of stuff". Posted November 29.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Anything new?
It looks like they posted a tech demo of a total rework on the Patreon a couple of weeks ago, so I guess they're starting over with a new model.

EDIT: I downloaded it to check it out and its pretty bare bones. Essentially just the house map. It does look very promising for the potential for pregnancy content though, as theres a Milking Room.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Geez, i remembered this game randomly and decided to see if the dev finally got off their ass and started making the actual game but no, not only have they not stopped the endless procrastination, now they've gone a step further and decided to restart the whole project... this game will never go anywhere, i'd bet big money on that, the dev will never be able to actually commit before they're distracted by something else again. Sure, they've got 'plans' and 'ideas' but they seem to completely lack the willpower and focus to make them into reality.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've seen things about Patreon becoming even more unreasonably strict lately in regards to a number of games, and this is apparently the case here too. The dev suggests going to their discord to get more updates. I honestly don't really understand how to navigate Discord very well, but it looks like there's a lot of renders there that they've been working on that will hopefully be included into new versions of the game, which I hope will be posted here.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Does anyone know a game similar to this one
A sandbox with a incest based pregnancy focus filled with super thick hotties? Sadly, no. This checks a ton of my fetishes.

The good news is that the dev is still working. If you go to their Discord, there's an extremely brief new restart to the game available to download.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes