Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
No new Patreon post since February 22.
They had been putting some stuff on their Discord, but I wasn't able to access that the last time I tried. I wonder if that got taken down as well. Unfortunately, there seem to be some people obsessed with killing incest themed games, and this one is really strong in that direction. Nothing on Ichi or SubscribeStar since Feb 22 either.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
What exactly is being changed? I honestly forgot about this game because I thought it was abandoned lol.
It looks like they basically started completely over, with a somewhat different take on the idea, but the same general vibe and kinks, but an older MC. I've liked what I've seen so far.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
New update out boyss
Post the link.

edit:

Perfect Family: A Family Of Perverts - Update 1.1
PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai D Grim

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Not much content, but I really respect the dev for completely leaning into his kinks and vision and rolling with it in a way to make it happy. I get the feeling that they've been starting over and tweaking it to get it just right, and hopefully now they'll roll out more content from this point. They certainly aren't shy about letting us know what the plan seems to be, and the Discord goes even further.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Why the FUCK does a male main character have thighs and ass like a latina woman?
He is quite thick. But I personally like the character model change a lot, because he also looks more masculine and strong than he did before. And as a guy with a big butt and thighs myself (not as big as him), its nice to see a MC who doesn't have a flat rear and little skinny chicken legs for once. Especially with this creation engine, where they often look more like children.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue3252 and Khao

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
He is quite thick. But I personally like the character model change a lot, because he also looks more masculine and strong than he did before. And as a guy with a big butt and thighs myself (not as big as him), its nice to see a MC who doesn't have a flat rear and little skinny chicken legs for once. Especially with this creation engine, where they often look more like children.
Sorry but he does not look masculine at all, on the contrary, he looks extremely feminine and cringe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes