VN Ren'Py Perfect Harem [v0.02] [White Night Studio]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Is this a joke? Playing an older guy, mhh ok, but play as a grandpa???
Id doubt that many guys start the game, seeing the mc, and continue to play as an ugly old mummy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Eunoian and Pogo123

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Nope, that is too much even for me.
The menu problems are urgent for sure.
But as long as we're forced to see this... Thing of an MC... nope.
Not even for these nice girls.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
What will it be like to have a young and obedient wife who will do anything to please you? She will help you get to fuck any girls you want and create your own harem full of beautiful girls, the PERFECT HAREM.​
yay! that would be just AWESOME!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Unfortunately, dev, I think you're gonna find over half of potential fans will be turned away by your choice for MC. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Reactions: XV71

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I don't know about anyone else's playthrough but mine just replayed the meeting with Sterling and the girls talking about naked time 3 times in a row and then the MC comes home to see them naked, then the game ends. Also the whole scene when the MC comes home and sees the girls naked is missing the images as I get is a black screen with "image 239 missing" for the entire dialogue. Game is severly broken, I can look past the bad english but the game is pretty unplayable as is.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I don't know about anyone else's playthrough but mine just replayed the meeting with Sterling and the girls talking about naked time 3 times in a row and then the MC comes home to see them naked, then the game ends. Also the whole scene when the MC comes home and sees the girls naked is missing the images as I get is a black screen with "image 239 missing" for the entire dialogue. Game is severly broken, I can look past the bad english but the game is pretty unplayable as is.
That's when the heart attack struck and MC blacks out. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Guardra

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PerfectHarem-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes