EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
In 2306 she was shocked and nearly cried that Arnold accidentally fucked her raw. In 2307 I let two people fuck her raw. What does changed? -.-

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love this game. But the writing could be less elementary. Also, the pronoun issue, I mean we got enough of the pronoun issue going on in the real world. :ROFLMAO:

K4soft, hit me up if you would like help. Of course Pro bono.:giggle:

Reactions: ant007 and Pokony63

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I'm a little confused in how it says it's Netorase (Wife Sharing)... When you can see it's really Netorase (Cucking), with the wife really having all the say in her actions and the hubby stuck putting up with it...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reyajr97

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I'm a little confused in how it says it's Netorase (Wife Sharing)... When you can see it's really Netorase (Cucking), with the wife really having all the say in her actions and the hubby stuck putting up with it...
I think you are wrong. If you read and pay attention at the beginning of the game, they have a talk where they decide to have these kinds of experiences. The wife asks him if he accepts that she "plays" a little with the old man and that's where it all begins. After that, if you keep paying attention, she checks in with him EVERY TIME and asks for her permission. Do you understand the difference? THAT is "wife sharing", the husband enjoys and participates in the acts. (remember that there are several threesomes during the game) The "cuckold" on the other hand, does not enjoy seeing his wife with another man, but he is too weak to oppose it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2306.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: Mega . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2306 and it has both mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a heads up new ver out. hope you update soon

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
If you read and pay attention at the beginning of the game
My definition of : A cuckold is the husband of an wife.

Ok let's do that:
Plan and simply she goes out of her way to have sex with other men and plays on the husband weakness of getting off on it... She basically cheats on her "weak" husband right in his face while he gets off on it... That to me is the definition of "cuckold".... Step back and look at the Stefany's actions and how she manipulates the husband, you can see how SHE is in control and not the husband. He might think he is but in actual fact she controls with what's going on.... Again that is "cuckold" territory and not just "sharing". Which she even lead's the convocation to the path of "sharing" using Oliver's weakness, which is the action of a masterful "cuckold" woman getting HER way! This all happens BEFORE the topic of "sharing", so Stefany has planted the seed to get HER "CUCKOLD" path using "sharing" as the ulterior motive... Even at the opening she is dressed in see through clothing and underwear, that's before talking about "sharing", that to me is a controlling and manipulative wife that wants to "cuckold" her husband! Having Mario seeing her dressed that way so to make Oliver be ok in "sharing" her, she set up her "weak minded" husband onto a "cuckold" path right from get go!

AS YOU SAID "If you read and pay attention at the beginning of the game!" So seriously look before the topic of "SHARING" is even brought up and who lead the talk so sharing becomes OK, answer is Stefany.... So sharing Stefany wasn't really Oliver's initial intentions until Stefany manipulates him....
This is before Arnold is even brought up screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png , which shows she is leading Oliver into being ok with "sharing", which to me shows she wants to "cuck" him...
This next image makes me laugh as it's a load of crap... screenshot0004.png <Deep down I thinks she is laughing at how easy it was to manipulate Oliver into "cucking" him....

Another example is when Stefany grabs Erik and forces him to her breast, that's her acting without asking first. Granted its harmless, but to me it shows the wife is wanting other men and acts on it without asking first... Which when a wife goes out of their way to "CHEAT" in front of their husband using "SHARING" as the main reason they are doing it, well it's simple "CUCKOLDING". Which Oliver later says in his office it turned him on, but he never gave consent for it to happen in the first place....

So basically the husband is just too weak and dumb to realize his wife is using his "weakness" to fuck other men in his face. Which "weak minded" Oliver was simply tricked into be ok with Stefany "cuckolding" him using "sharing" as a believable pretense. Which almost every "wife sharing" VN ends up being a "cuckold" VN... As soon as the wife starts taking action or plots to fuck other men before asking the husband, that simply is "cuckold" territory. Which the wife in this does start going out of her way (even before bring up "sharing" by the way she dresses) for the opportunity's to fuck or mess with other men without asking first, just look at her actions.... So to me as soon as a wife takes the lead in it, the VN is now a "cuckold" VN and no longer a "sharing" VN. For a true "sharing" the husband should always be in control in the wife's actions at all times! But even the very start of this VN you can see that she just wants other men's cock before even talking about being allowed to be shared around...

Even with Arnold alone, there are to many times that happens with to count, plan and simply from the start she wanted to fuck him and manipulated Oliver to doing it under the pretense of "sharing', but really its a wife "cucking" her husband using that pretense of being "shared"... SO why not really say it's a WIFE CUCK game from the start....

Take her video calling to Oliver while his at work, she is already being sexual with Arnold before even making the call.... That's a "cockold" action to me, if it's sharing Oliver would have called and ask for it to happen, or she would of waited for him to get home!

Sharing means to be part of the action, not after or during the fact.... Which this game in almost all the Arnold content it's during or after the fact and not before.... The wife almost always makes the moments happen with to little or no input from the husband...
Simply put Olvier is a wittol or wittold
My definition of :

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hah, yep. It's definitely cucking the husband, the wife took control early on with that giant dick dude and never looked back. Glad they finally added the NTR tag, since it's the first game I have seen the wife deliberately doing NTR to the husband under the guise of 'sharing' or somehow indulging him, when she's been gobbling the cock so much she could BJ a horse and have no issues. Be interesting to see when, or if they will ever show all the sex she's been having that she simply hasn't told the husband about.. yet. But I'm sure she will to shock and supposedly turn him but is really just for her enjoyment solely. lol...

It started sharing, or at least acting like it, but as soon as she did the BJ/HJ in the bath without discussing first, and especially when she fucked the dude without asking (that was their supposed deal) it became full fledged cheating/wife initiated NTR.

The final nail in the coffin was when the wife arranged the FFM and when the husband was fucking her she's screaming "deeper" when he was pretty much doing as much as he could. She didn't yell harder, or faster, but DEEPER, which only the giant dick tenant/neighbor was able to do to her like she wanted.. lol...

Oh, and when she came back from the boss and didn't want to have sex with hubbins but the huge dick dude, yeah, it was obvious what the game really was. Maybe perfect for the cuck fetish folks I guess, definitely not sharing anymore because she never asked for permission of even cleared anything, just that half pause (where the guy is in shock that his wife is cucking him and doesn't admit it to himself yet, lol) and then off she goes fucking everyone but him, or adding him in when she wants to try to keep some semblance of a marriage, and the guy is too dumb to realize it.

Reminds me of a couple that have been together for awhile.. Some guys think "I better not mess it up, I don't want to lose her" and the woman thinks "he won't ever leave no matter what I do". Perfect example here.

This is basically a 'slut wife' game, in the guise of sharing, where the MC is supposedly the husband but is really the wife.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think you are wrong. If you read and pay attention at the beginning of the game, they have a talk where they decide to have these kinds of experiences. The wife asks him if he accepts that she "plays" a little with the old man and that's where it all begins. After that, if you keep paying attention, she checks in with him EVERY TIME and asks for her permission. Do you understand the difference? THAT is "wife sharing", the husband enjoys and participates in the acts. (remember that there are several threesomes during the game) The "cuckold" on the other hand, does not enjoy seeing his wife with another man, but he is too weak to oppose it.
She's supposed to discuss and agree with actions before she does them. Her little 1 second pause, while she's got someone's dick in her hand, heading to her mouth or pussy, does not constitute asking permission or even a discussion. Most of the time the dude is supposedly too shocked or emotionally torn to even know what he's feeling. You must have missed all the dialogue where the husband is feeling some pretty strong emotional pain, but is too weak to discuss it fully with her (avoided discussing it because it would confirm his fears she is cucking him)

If you aren't sure, gfo back and read the first time he peeks through the keyhole and see's her having sex with Arnold. See the entire part there where he's feeling extremely strong chest pain, and tries to trick himself that she's not really having sex without his permission, but then he realizes she IS HAVING SEX because he knows how she soundsa and moves when she is. If you don't see the cuckold part of this game it's because you are willingly avoiding it, because this game is chock full of cheating and Stefany initiating all the sex actions and basically controlling the situation. That is NOT sharing, it's a wife cucking the husband and him being too weak/shocked/torn to stop it.

Frankly at this point in the game, the husband is just there to pay the bills and work, while Stefany is the one out fucking anyone and everyone she chooses to. She gives some to the husband too, to string him along but she's in full slut mode, and would not be surprising if you find out she was a super slut early in life that supposedly reformed. The characteristics she's showing don't magically appear over time, they are the sign of a personality that knows she has full control of the situation and no one will really stop her no matter what she does.

Change the name to "Perfect Slutwife" and it would be more accurate, and pretty much like all the other games on F95 that supposedly have sharing and end up cuckold/NTR every.single.time.

(And this isn't an anti-NTR rant, because it's pretty amusing that she's literally NTRing her own husband, instead of some other dude doing it to her husband by taking her. She's GIVING herself freely, knowing the husband won't stop her, and that's cuckolding plain and simple. :) )

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes