theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
i believe we can say: 1 month wasted, understandable have a good day.
I have a feeling by the ending next month will be the same lol.. i have been with the game since the beginning but thinking time to cancel and just get it every 3 months or so to see if anything new happens.. this game has so much potential . we went from 3 different scenario's each update to just 1 scenario per update now.. very much smaller updates now.. my guess is its making good money now so got to milk it for every penny now mode ... oh well . still debating whether to cancel or not

Niglol

May 19, 2020
Personally, I would love to see more public stuff like exhibitionism as i think stefany really suits the roles. just like exposing herself in public or even attempting to get something in public would be fun

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Just finished playing the update. If anyone wants I'll put spoilers under a spoiler tag but trust me, this is a small update. Everything takes place in the hotel room after Steph comes back.
I want it to get back to Steph working as the slutty lingerie model and doing shoots or videos with other models or with that boss lady or guys from the office

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I want it to get back to Steph working as the slutty lingerie model and doing shoots or videos with other models or with that boss lady or guys from the office
Totally agree with you. I'm not saying that every update has to be a home run but there was nothing really new. It didn't push the story ahead or create anything new. I will say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Totally agree with you. I'm not saying that every update has to be a home run but there was nothing really new. It didn't push the story ahead or create anything new. I will say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by now we all know that the husband doesnt have any kind of spine....we dont really know what she really doing behind the scenes...and thats wehn i would love to see from sthepany view ...im tured of the cuck husband by now....is time dev give strph to take the real choices ...

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I have a feeling by the ending next month will be the same lol.. i have been with the game since the beginning but thinking time to cancel and just get it every 3 months or so to see if anything new happens.. this game has so much potential . we went from 3 different scenario's each update to just 1 scenario per update now.. very much smaller updates now.. my guess is its making good money now so got to milk it for every penny now mode ... oh well . still debating whether to cancel or not
I don't really think that's a fair assumption to make considering the state of renders and animations in the beginning. Every update has seen either an improvement to render quality or animation quality in some way. I talk to him about his progression every month because I can see the improvements. He's gone from doing 2-3 renders during sex scene "animations" to full animations. Animations take time, and I honestly think his work ethic get underappreciated by some fans. Usually games that have full 3D animated scene only get updated every few months. We've been spoiled to the point that some really don't consider how its even possible to keep the pace he's set. Think about all the games on this site that are the same quality from year 1 to completion after 4-5 years of development. The game has had 2-3 big graphical upgrades within a year and a half.
If you want to cancel, that's your prerogative. But saying the dev is in "milk mode" is a blatant and outright lie though.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I think there is no use for waiting for the update can please someone uploaded so we can go forward:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;););)

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
I don't really think that's a fair assumption to make considering the state of renders and animations in the beginning. Every update has seen either an improvement to render quality or animation quality in some way. I talk to him about his progression every month because I can see the improvements. He's gone from doing 2-3 renders during sex scene "animations" to full animations. Animations take time, and I honestly think his work ethic get underappreciated by some fans. Usually games that have full 3D animated scene only get updated every few months. We've been spoiled to the point that some really don't consider how its even possible to keep the pace he's set. Think about all the games on this site that are the same quality from year 1 to completion after 4-5 years of development. The game has had 2-3 big graphical upgrades within a year and a half.
If you want to cancel, that's your prerogative. But saying the dev is in "milk mode" is a blatant and outright lie though.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Unclepop

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Milking is their go to thing if a dev dose anything they don't like. I like to think of them as the cult of everything is milking.

Reactions: Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Last update just brought a conclusion to a year long story arc with Arnold's grandkids being screwed over by the bank. The new update is more like the blow off from that story finally coming to a close and resets then to begin focus on other unresolved stories like Dante's arc, The Boss, the spa, Steph's job and Mrs. Sayuri's assistant and Oliver and so on.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Last update just brought a conclusion to a year long story arc with Arnold's grandkids being screwed over by the bank. The new update is more like the blow off from that story finally coming to a close and resets then to begin focus on other unresolved stories like Dante's arc, The Boss, the spa, Steph's job and Mrs. Sayuri's assistant and Oliver and so on.
Basically everyone else having Stephany regularly.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I hope that Mario will fuck Stephanie very soon, because the old fart and the ugly kid banged her enough already.
It would be nice if the game would feature an alternative route.
A NTR path with the MC's enemy Mario banging Stephanie behind his back and then Mario mocking the MC.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes