shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
by now im more worried about the plot with the boss than the orgy with the family and friends,and the thing withonly 2 women only beggins to matter me,why not to ass some more characters to the family or why only male's characers......?

May 11, 2022
preview_banner.jpg

Novidade

I apologize, but unfortunately I have to postpone the release of the update by a few days. Unfortunately, a month passes quickly and there is always a lot of work to do, so I would like to inform you that the update will be released on Saturday 8 June.
I'll leave you with a little spoiler about Stefany.
2405_preview_07.jpg

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon!

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
think i skip this next update
all teas pic look only same place and gangebang with oldman family after finish sex with bank guy
is something dev not show other than this or that all and this month
3 teas same action

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
If anyone got the update when he going to upload it please tell us what's your experience in this update :LOL::LOL::LOL: I think in this update there is nothing interesting I think there is a same same we have seen he posted three time same image

And I think this update is small so I don't want to waste my money I will buy next month otherwise
Sorry brother :giggle::giggle:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
v.2405 Second preview of the next update!

After being hugged and thanked by everyone, Stefany sits astride her husband.

While Stefany talks to Oliver, a very horny Lucas can't keep his hard cock away from Stefany
View attachment 3685295

Things in the room start to get very hot, and Stefany asks Arnold to help her take off her dress, while behind them Jasmine takes care of Erik's cock
View attachment 3685313

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview

See you soon!
I liked it much more when stefany was concentrating on Arnold giving some relief to old man instead of getting fucked by everyone in town and becoming universal wife

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
think game become more exciting when go out old man and eric
now with bank guy
and with shop guy before
this make more action not repeat same story

when make bus ride and resturant seduce wish there some more action with new idea than pleas oldman only

Reactions: mrazan

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Just finished playing the update. If anyone wants I'll put spoilers under a spoiler tag but trust me, this is a small update. Everything takes place in the hotel room after Steph comes back.
devlp post 3 tease all in same room so all update is this part nothing be spoiler
looking for next update with new story like boss shop guy and wish she do husband coworker mrio

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes