HeyImhere

Sep 9, 2020
This game has been sky-rocketing my heart lately, I love the ntr genre but there are only a few games which have actually left me satisfied, I’m enjoying the way the dev is setting up a slow paced narrative and a constant build up of suspense rather than going flat out for a sex act.
I’m eagerly waiting for the next update !!!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's the woman is hot but it all seems to progress too quickly, there's no buildup, she's near naked in front of his co workers by day 2 lol. It would be nice to see her side of the story as well. A phone call from the spa would only be a very small part of her trip there.

The cinema girl is freaky looking

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Good update, but I’m already getting tired of the old guy living with them and going to the spa everyday, come on can’t she go anywhere without him?
Maybe she could go to clothes shopping and leave the fitting room door open a crack so people can spy on her or she could go shoe shopping for some stripper heels and give upskirts and foot job to the shoe salesman.
I do like her flirting and teasing with the virgin intern, maybe he can go to the movies with her buy a popcorn with a hole in the bottom of it so he can slide his boner through it for a bj at the cinema and butter her popcorn for her :ROFLMAO:

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
The creator is doing really well with the game, thus far being I know that English is not his native tongue.....
I have been tweaking with it a little bit to fix minor spelling mistakes and minor name fixing from my end..... will post a link for the creator and others to check it out.... Oh also changed the main menu screen to a slightly dirtier hover pic...

Last edited:

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Married couple is a bit overdone I think, it would be nice if we could play as the son.
You mean as the old guy?.... I made a modded version of the game so that one can change the old guys name

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You mean as the old guy?.... I made a modded version of the game so that one can change the old guys name
Is that the only thing you Modded? The download is 119 MB. You should put more of a description then, Here is the Link ;)

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Is that the only thing you Modded? The download is 119 MB. You should put more of a description then, Here is the Link ;)
I Modded in
1 the able to change of the old guy's name
2 changed the main menu hover over pics to an open handjob instead of her stroking the cock in his shorts
3 bug fixing for all the name parts in the game thus far

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
It's the woman is hot but it all seems to progress too quickly, there's no buildup, she's near naked in front of his co workers by day 2 lol. It would be nice to see her side of the story as well. A phone call from the spa would only be a very small part of her trip there.

The cinema girl is freaky looking
exactly what i thought :D

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
exactly what i thought :D
I was also wondering what about the time after the phone call at the spa.
For me sadly the game until now has only husband's pov. I would love perhaps a storytelling or flashback for scenes when he's absent.

Reactions: ggspeed

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I Modded in
1 the able to change of the old guy's name
2 changed the main menu hover over pics to an open handjob instead of her stroking the cock in his shorts
3 bug fixing for all the name parts in the game thus far
little hint for you.You only need the script files what you have changed to upload not the complete game ;)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
English
Translation of the game Perfect Housewife made by me.

The Author can use it if he wants, just Credit the Translation.

Supported Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: I do translations for Hobby.
NOTE4: Adapted to . (Optional)

Português
Tradução do jogo Perfect Housewife feita por mim.

O Autor pode usar se quiser, apenas Creditar a Tradução.

Versão Suportada

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Faço traduções por Hobby.
OBS4: Adaptado ao . (Opcional)
Muito obrigado parceiro [ thxx man]

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes