archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, I always get this error in every 2-3 sentences, anyone knows why?

K4Soft

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hey Everyone. I made a grammar-corrected script. I did not change the vernacular.
I tried getting in touch with K4soft, but no luck. (Unless I subscribe to get a message to them, no thanks)

Unzip, and put files in the Game folder. Ok, to replace, be sure to make a copy of the replaced files first.
Thank you for correcting my grammar errors, unfortunately my English is not very good. Checking your files I noticed that some indentations have been lost, I haven't checked if this causes any errors yet, but I'm trying to make some corrections which will also include the grammar corrections you have made, and I will release shortly.

K4Soft

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hi guys, I always get this error in every 2-3 sentences, anyone knows why?
You probably resumed the game with the save from version 2209. Unfortunately, having added the ability to change the wife's name, the save from version 2209 is no longer usable, you have to start over.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think that this DEV nailed it.
this is the kind of games any new DEV should begin with.
why? because as u can notice theres not tons of rendering to create a story, instead its focusing on the eroticism.

I enjoy it that its "relatively" slow-paced but fast enough to not make you sleep.
I hope this will continue to be so, since I will lose interest when the wife starts fucking unconditionally.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Great game! Don't mind the pacing, a slutty wife should be slutty lol. I don't really care for the old crusty bastard, the wife can do much better like MC's co-workers.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Unlocked
Next update news.
Here are two preview images of the next update, if nothing happens that hinders my work the update should be released by the end of the month.

I will soon release a fix that will correct some grammar and script errors.

Now I'm back to work ...

See you soon
I love soo much this game she soo hot!!!!

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes