px305

May 6, 2017
Developer literally said "Please, I ask if it was possible to avoid posting the update on forums like F95zone, before the release date for the Fan Tier. You would be doing me a huge favor. Thank you." Did not even wait 24 hours. Let's hope he doesn't get pissed and quit development, just saying.
I get he wants his subs to have the update before anyone I respect that, even more when devs deliver to the schedule or promises.

But I'm tired of the "Let's hope he doesn't get pissed and quit development" if u are going to get mad and quit developing cause pricary don't even star developing in the first place.:FacePalm:

It's so unfair for the subs and to other devs that don't get mad or even release their games for free. I'm tired of devs getting mad at F95, but they use this forum to read reviews and advertise their games. :mad:

ManiacGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Even if it's good or bad game, u gotta give some respect to the dev of the game. For this game, I am really ok to wait for the official public release of the update. Even at the time of the holidays, he kept his word & brought the update on the end of the December for his Supporters.

We get the official public release on 10th of January as per the dev's post on the Subscribestar.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
I see this Site as a 2 Sided Sword. First you get Advertise for free ( in a Good or in a Bad way)
and this Forum is in my Opinion the best Way to start as a new Dev. ( To get Ideas, inspiration etc)

At some Time this can backfire, if is gonna released too early or the Dev is trying to Rest or starts milking...
Or tries to do all the Things his Patreons want....

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420

FrumpyDumpy

Sep 3, 2021
A HERO is such a person that out of selflessness reveals the game to the fanbase before the due date set by the developer.
A developer will ALLWAYS ask patrons not to reveal the product before the due date as he wants to motivate as many people as possible to buy his most expensive subscriptions in order to make as much money as possible,which is understandable.
The main issue is that without the communities like the F95zone folk that same developer would have A LOT LESS money in his account (and feedback in order to perfect his game) ,thus being less likely to create such a game.
So as others have requested before me, won't a kind hero come out and reveal what we've all been waiting for so avidly this new-year's eve? Please?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
A HERO is such a person that out of selflessness reveals the game to the fanbase before the due date set by the developer.
A developer will ALLWAYS ask patrons not to reveal the product before the due date as he wants to motivate as many people as possible to buy his most expensive subscriptions in order to make as much money as possible,which is understandable.
The main issue is that without the communities like the F95zone folk that same developer would have A LOT LESS money in his account (and feedback in order to perfect his game) ,thus being less likely to create such a game.
So as others have requested before me, won't a kind hero come out and reveal what we've all been waiting for so avidly this new-year's eve? Please?
Tbh, be a Hero yourself then?

IKnowCapoeira

Nov 11, 2017
No matter what kind of mental gymnastics you guys do, you are in the wrong. The dev is not withholding anything from you - the game will come out to the public. Just be a little patient. If you want to play the game now, go buy the subscription. 10 bucks is not a large sum of money to support the guy for doing what you all want. And if it is - I have no idea how you can pay for the internet you use to feel entitled on this forum.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well he reached 100 Patreons. Let us Celebrate that!

If you like his Work pls Support him.

Edit:

Change log:

• Over 50 new CGs
  • 29 new Animations
  • About 1000 new lines of dialogue.

Last edited:

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Well he reached 100 Patreons. Let us Celebrate that!

PC

MAC

If you like his Work pls Support him.

Edit:

Change log:

• Over 50 new CGs
  • 29 new Animations
  • About 1000 new lines of dialogue.
If that's the update, then it seems to break saves from previous versions.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes