mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
So....the patch makes her the daughter of old man? Doesn't that also make her the aunt of the grandson?

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Latest update felt less like the build ups we had before and more like the wife leading the husband along to have him watch her suck Gramp's cock when ever she feels like sucking it. I hope the pace slows down a bit to match the earlier pacing. It was perfect and the anticipation helped this game feel unique. You either get a fuckfest game or a slow burn that goes nowhere, but this one hit a perfect pacing with build 2301.
I'm not bold enough to tell you what to do, dev. I'm just gibing my opinion about pacing. Do what you want obviously, but I'd be careful to not devolve into generic fuckfest game #29274. Thanks for your work so far, its still one of the better games I've played!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Blowjob doesnt seem like a huge departure, especially since that road ended with her on the verge of doing just that anyway two updates ago. We dont get many grandpa games to begin with and Id much rather get into it then get into another slow burn. If he wants to make things faster with gramps the introduction of new characters can always add new build up (my two cents). Guess I'll see for sure once I get a hold of the update

Reactions: brata and Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Blowjob doesnt seem like a huge departure, especially since that road ended with her on the verge of doing just that anyway two updates ago. We dont get many grandpa games to begin with and Id much rather get into it then get into another slow burn. If he wants to make things faster with gramps the introduction of new characters can always add new build up (my two cents). Guess I'll see for sure once I get a hold of the update
That's a fair point. Keeping things with Gramps at a decent pace will allow sex scenes to be had while still having the door open for slow burns with other characters. Thanks!

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
They never get enough...^^

Reminds of these Guys in South Park who always ask for "Change" :D

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes