DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why hasn't the dev added an official sex scene gallery yet, isn't it normal for a game like this to have one?

When she called him home early I really though she would be fucking Arnold, as he mentioned that exact scene the night before.

Also, the scene with Laura on the couch would've been a great point for a choice to start adding creampies or not, and the scene with her saying Dante can treat her as if she was his wife would've been a great reason for him to cum inside her too, as that is what one does with their wife, and finally, the scene with Erik and Stefany alone in the hotel room would've been the most recent moment for a creampie, her just forgetting to tell him he can't do it inside because she's drunk on pleasure and orgasms, it was a little weird that she was still only thinking about her husband's pleasure, and seeing as Erik wouldn't have been at fault, she wouldn't be mad at him.

At this point I don't think there will ever be a good moment to start allowing creampies for either Stefany or him giving others creampies, as the best moment (Laura) has already passed and they haven't talked about it afterwards either.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I thin
Why hasn't the dev added an official sex scene gallery yet, isn't it normal for a game like this to have one?

When she called him home early I really though she would be fucking Arnold, as he mentioned that exact scene the night before.

At this point I don't think there will ever be a good moment to start allowing creampies for either Stefany or him giving others creampies, as the best moment (Laura) has already passed and they haven't talked about it afterwards either.
I think or maybe even HOPE that the first creampie is an accident. Like Romeo finally gets a piece of Steph and he's just blissed tf out, and when she tells him to pull out dude just blows the biggest load ever. Fucking "Scary Movie style". Ok, maybe not THAT much but you get the point I hope! :p

or Mario gets her drunk and nuts in her. but then he'd get his ass beat and we don't want violence! :censored:

Reactions: gilgamesh9

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I mean, why would anyone want to share your wife with YOU? This is like that youtuber's, Destiny, level of optimism.
If they don't want the woman's husband to have sex with his wife, they just don't get to do anything with her, you're acting like those other guys own her body now and get to decide whether she's still allowed to have sex with her own husband or not.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I thin

I think or maybe even HOPE that the first creampie is an accident. Like Romeo finally gets a piece of Steph and he's just blissed tf out, and when she tells him to pull out dude just blows the biggest load ever. Fucking "Scary Movie style". Ok, maybe not THAT much but you get the point I hope! :p

or Mario gets her drunk and nuts in her. but then he'd get his ass beat and we don't want violence! :censored:
Romeo is possible, Stefany seems to have forgotten that his is the biggest cock she's ever seen though.

I think all Mario will ever get is teasing, she knows that all he wants is to steal her, he thinks he is the successful NTR antagonist, and if she still has her wits when drunk on pleasure with Erik to have him pull out, I doubt alcohol will be any different either anyway.

The Laura cop scene was the perfect moment to at least have a choice for creampies to start though, a real missed opportunity.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019

Also, the scene with Laura on the couch would've been a great point for a choice to start adding creampies or not, and the scene with her saying Dante can treat her as if she was his wife would've been a great reason for him to cum inside her too, as that is what one does with their wife, and finally, the scene with Erik and Stefany alone in the hotel room would've been the most recent moment for a creampie, her just forgetting to tell him he can't do it inside because she's drunk on pleasure and orgasms, it was a little weird that she was still only thinking about her husband's pleasure, and seeing as Erik wouldn't have been at fault, she wouldn't be mad at him.

Everybody can make their own galley. Save where you want and load what you want is a sex scene gallery. Same thing!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I think anyone who thinks Stephany will start screwing guys behind the husbands back are going to be disappointed. The couple has been very adamant about who she has sex with and who she doesn’t. That all being said you do see some cracks in the armor. In the last update the MC said that for the first time he was uncomfortable with what was happening. If you think about it she has only had sex with 3 guys and one of them (the grocery store guy) was once. This is the same number of people the MC has had. I will be interested how the developer moves the story forward. If he wants to keep the game going for a while he will need to add something else to the story. I think it may come when they show the bank storyline where they are trying to get the money back. Eric said that they need to access the bank managers computer. To do that they will need to distract him. My guess is Stephany will be that distraction. It will be interesting to see how far she lets him go

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Everybody can make their own galley. Save where you want and load what you want is a sex scene gallery. Same thing!
Why add any settings, just go into the code and set the settings' parameters to what you want them to, same thing.
Why add any art/renders/animations, just imagine everything based on the text, same thing.
Why not die now, you will die later anyway, same thing.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes