DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I was playing into the joke bruh, i'm sure you're a delight to be around.
More than you think, a lot of people find it funny if you respond to a rhetorical question with logic, as it's unexpected.

But not everyone has the same humor, to each their own.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone else find the scenes where she's re-telling the husband about what she did a bit awkward. Like the flipping back and forth and the inner monologue type descriptions make it feel kind of disjointed to me.
I don't know a way to make it smoother except maybe less flipping back and forth

Also yes that guy's face is green to me too.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone else find the scenes where she's re-telling the husband about what she did a bit awkward. Like the flipping back and forth and the inner monologue type descriptions make it feel kind of disjointed to me.
I don't know a way to make it smoother except maybe less flipping back and forth

Also yes that guy's face is green to me too.
Yeah I agree, when she was talking about her night with Erik it did feel disjointed. They probably should have had a camera where the MC could have just watched. Since Erik is one of the few who gets her pussy I wanted that to be a bit more. For instance she should have just given her husband a BJ when she came back since her pussy was so sore from Erik banging her all night long. And yes, that is green.....And I'm partially color blind.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Yeah I agree, when she was talking about her night with Erik it did feel disjointed. They probably should have had a camera where the MC could have just watched. Since Erik is one of the few who gets her pussy I wanted that to be a bit more. For instance she should have just given her husband a BJ when she came back since her pussy was so sore from Erik banging her all night long. And yes, that is green.....And I'm partially color blind.
I wish they showed more of him hitting it from the back but I gotta give k4soft props on this update. Being able to choose for her to sleep with him WITHOUT her husband there was a neat way to add some spice but still be loyal. An interesting idea to please both parties. Im sure with practice k4soft will get better at the awkward part

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I wish they showed more of him hitting it from the back but I gotta give k4soft props on this update. Being able to choose for her to sleep with him WITHOUT her husband there was a neat way to add some spice but still be loyal. An interesting idea to please both parties. Im sure with practice k4soft will get better at the awkward part
Hey where I can find the artist for the art in both of the gifs on your profile?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Funny how game is called perfect housewife except it's a massive lie.

She's far from perfect.

I've not seen her make her husband a single sammich.
Typical sexist response, if the wife doesn't know how to do everything, she's not perfect, right?:cautious: :KEK:
Thanks to his beautiful and loving wife he can have sex with other women:love::love:
:cry::cry::cry:Don't be confused, these are tears of happiness because he has a Perfect Housewife (y)(y)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
anybody elses image looks like this share holder in the suit has green face or is it just my laptop?:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3349493
Yes, you weren't the only one so the possibilities are:
A: The food was bad
B: He was envious of the big size of the BBC's cock.
C: He is one of the actors of The Secret Invasion series after being fired because the series was another big piece of shit created by Disney
:unsure: o_O :KEK:

Sep 12, 2021
C: He is one of the actors of The Secret Invasion series after being fired because the series was another big piece of shit created by Disney
C is the right answer, BINGO!

Reactions: Leongen43

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Was kind of wanting to see wifey blow him to see if he has a green dick too :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2935.jpeg

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Was kind of wanting to see wifey blow him to see if he has a green dick too:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3351391
One day it had to happen with all the sex she has, she was going to end up having sex with a Skrull, could they make the next Alien vs Predator movie where the scene of the battle is her ass? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
It would be a great success in theaters for Disney, right? :unsure:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
One day it had to happen with all the sex she has, she was going to end up having sex with a Skrull, could they make the next Alien vs Predator movie where the scene of the battle is her ass? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
It would be a great success in theaters for Disney, right? :unsure:
It’s gotta be better than the Marvels or the last Thor movie

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah but seeing old, fat and bold farts having sex with hot chicks is kind of disgusting.
I mean Yeah the Old Farts having a Fartful sex with the Hot Chicks, What the Chicks might Say to them? :unsure: SugarDaddy or SugarFarts :KEK::KEK:, Most Important Question is They are Fucking them in different Positions without getting Bone Fractures:ROFLMAO:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I mean Yeah the Old Farts having a Fartful sex with the Hot Chicks, What the Chicks might Say to them? :unsure: SugarDaddy or SugarFarts :KEK::KEK:, Most Important Question is They are Fucking them in different Positions without getting Bone Fractures:ROFLMAO:(y)
yup wifeys pussy is the cure to not needing a cane anymore, surprised he never fucked her with it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
yup wifeys pussy is the cure to not needing a cane anymore, surprised he never fucked her with it :ROFLMAO:
He did Fuck her once or Twice but Maybe a lot of Pleasure Contraction is not that good for this Age so he use his Fist to give her Orgasm :KEK: :KEK: , or Avoid that and Started Drinking her Milk and keep his Friends feeding her Milk as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes