Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I just love this game/story. The artwork is fantastic, the expressions and motion is superb. How about the wife's father and brother visiting? How about riding the bus or train and getting gangbanged? How about the husband's co-workers having a little party at their house and the men take turns with the wife in the living room? How about the husband cleaning out wifey's pussy and ass with his mouth? How about the wife having highschool boys over to play with? Bottom line, keep up the excellent work, thank you.
Hmm, so wife stops trying to do things for the couple, and just becomes a slut and whore? Basically every other game with a female MC on the site?

The thing with this game so far is that it's an actual couple exploring, not just the woman wanting to fuck around with every guy she can when she realizes her fella is a cuck in hiding. Have not played this update, but this game is done as soon as the wife becomes the one driving situations where the husband clearly does not like, and she doesn't stop.

If that happens it would be very nice if a dev would actually have the guy, who finally grew a pair of balls, throw the slut out on the street and move on without her. Way too many of these go from "wife is very hesitant" to "wife doesn't GAF about the person she's been with for years/decades, just so she can have new dick." And worse off, the male character in these slowly just becomes a beta cuck, or turns a blind eyer to the female characters transition into a whore/slut.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I think this game will eventually go down the road of full swinging. She will have her fun and He will have his. This has been hinted at in the going away for the weekend with Arnold update when the couple met the grandchildren.

Reactions: Alfius and Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hmm, so wife stops trying to do things for the couple, and just becomes a slut and whore? Basically every other game with a female MC on the site?

The thing with this game so far is that it's an actual couple exploring, not just the woman wanting to fuck around with every guy she can when she realizes her fella is a cuck in hiding. Have not played this update, but this game is done as soon as the wife becomes the one driving situations where the husband clearly does not like, and she doesn't stop.

If that happens it would be very nice if a dev would actually have the guy, who finally grew a pair of balls, throw the slut out on the street and move on without her. Way too many of these go from "wife is very hesitant" to "wife doesn't GAF about the person she's been with for years/decades, just so she can have new dick." And worse off, the male character in these slowly just becomes a beta cuck, or turns a blind eyer to the female characters transition into a whore/slut.
"The Adventurous Couple" started off with Anne being hesitant to do more than tease with a little groping. Then she just started sucking and fucking every dick she saw with every single guys cumming inside her, and her husband just watches as everyone with a dick that comes within a mile of her, fucks her raw.
This genre is hard to balance and even harder to gauge your audience because you'll have the cuck/NTR fans trying to push the dev into making the wife like Anne. The moment Stef becomes like Anne and her dude, I'm out. Any story being developed is always dropped in favor of the wife just getting plowed endlessly to the point that it just doesn't even register to the reader anymore.
So far, this dev has consistently updated this game each month since last Sept, and we still have yet to see her be penetrated by another guy. I've loved the pacing and it's allowed the couple's love and relationship to grow on the readers. NOW when she does have sex, it'll be impactful. Anne from TAC's sexcapades were dull, and had zero impact because of how easy she was. Super glad this dev didn't go that route!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
"The Adventurous Couple" started off with Anne being hesitant to do more than tease with a little groping. Then she just started sucking and fucking every dick she saw with every single guys cumming inside her, and her husband just watches as everyone with a dick that comes within a mile of her, fucks her raw.
This genre is hard to balance and even harder to gauge your audience because you'll have the cuck/NTR fans trying to push the dev into making the wife like Anne. The moment Stef becomes like Anne and her dude, I'm out. Any story being developed is always dropped in favor of the wife just getting plowed endlessly to the point that it just doesn't even register to the reader anymore.
So far, this dev has consistently updated this game each month since last Sept, and we still have yet to see her be penetrated by another guy. I've loved the pacing and it's allowed the couple's love and relationship to grow on the readers. NOW when she does have sex, it'll be impactful. Anne from TAC's sexcapades were dull, and had zero impact because of how easy she was. Super glad this dev didn't go that route!
Right, the challenge is what you explained.
I think it's difficult to keep the viewer's current interest high as it progresses, but I don't even exclude that this dev could surprise us.
So far I've enjoyed it, in the future there will be elements to discuss for the better or for the worse. We will see.

Reactions: Ru1n

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
exelent game and the end of chapters is exelent is a old comedy i not wait for the next chapter jajajajaja

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great game. But don't really like that he made two paths two updates back and made us choose the old guy or other guys. Of course the old guy is going to get some still, but I want to see his side of the story without sacrificing the other. There really is no logical reason behind this choice imo, you should be able to see both in one playthrough.
It’s called make 2 saves, one on the top for going to office party and one onthe bottom slot for going to Arnold’s grandsons, that’s what I did

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hot Hot Hot!!! Is all I can say.

Loved every minute of this so far, and the game is oooh so sexy!!

I think I will wait a few updates before my review, but a sure 5 stars from me.

The game reminds me of "Sharing My Fiancée". I agree that if the wife becomes a total slut that does not care about her husband anymore, the game will lose it's charm

Good luck dev.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
OH MY GOD! I loved everything about this update, first Stephanye is SOOOO HOT that slutty demeanor only makes her even more of a whore and that's been piling up lately, from jerking off a complete stranger to sucking and almost fucking Arnold in public with a audience nonetheless...and yes, I think for sure she's cheating on MC, but we don't have any real evidence and that makes it even hotter imo.
As I can see in the next update Stephanye's going to continue to deceive MC while she's fucking the living hell out of Arnold ant those old men at the sauna, honestly I'm just happy that I support K4 he's making something amazing here.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
OH MY GOD! I loved everything about this update, first Stephanye is SOOOO HOT that slutty demeanor only makes her even more of a whore and that's been piling up lately, from jerking off a complete stranger to sucking and almost fucking Arnold in public with a audience nonetheless...and yes, I think for sure she's cheating on MC, but we don't have any real evidence and that makes it even hotter imo.
As I can see in the next update Stephanye's going to continue to deceive MC while she's fucking the living hell out of Arnold ant those old men at the sauna, honestly I'm just happy that I support K4 he's making something amazing here.
I love discussing this fuckin game!
I was against the idea that Stef was doing stuff behind MC's back with Arnold UNTIL this update.
The previous update in the changing room, she didn't act without checking with MC.
Now? She doesn't ask for SHIT! lol
In the Park when the MC walks to the car, she takes Arnold to the bushes to pee, Arnold gets hard and grabs her tiddies and they just start going at it without MC.
In the SPA she's going at it with Arnold again, while MC is at work, she doesn't Facetime him until she was about to cum, then "accidently" hangs up the call lol.
So NOW, the idea that she's messing around behind his back aren't as easy to dismiss as they were before. :censored:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Great game. But don't really like that he made two paths two updates back and made us choose the old guy or other guys. Of course the old guy is going to get some still, but I want to see his side of the story without sacrificing the other. There really is no logical reason behind this choice imo, you should be able to see both in one playthrough.
Right.
This latest update ends with the same ending, therefore, I think the two paths have unified.
We will check in the next update if it is so.

Reactions: Griev

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
I love discussing this fuckin game!
I was against the idea that Stef was doing stuff behind MC's back with Arnold UNTIL this update.
The previous update in the changing room, she didn't act without checking with MC.
Now? She doesn't ask for SHIT! lol
In the Park when the MC walks to the car, she takes Arnold to the bushes to pee, Arnold gets hard and grabs her tiddies and they just start going at it without MC.
In the SPA she's going at it with Arnold again, while MC is at work, she doesn't Facetime him until she was about to cum, then "accidently" hangs up the call lol.
So NOW, the idea that she's messing around behind his back aren't as easy to dismiss as they were before. :censored:
I am sure stef is fucking old man behind his back, what is the reason for close the call everytime in spa lol, still some of us believe she is faithful, I hope dev can increase more on update scene quantity, I personally think we get to see only new 3 actions every update.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes