baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I read the last few days:

- paying people to review the game to give high score.
well. if the dev is doing that its not because the game sucks. but to get more attention it deserve.

- the ending sucks. he should not stop at the start of a sex-scene.
not true. its not the first time he makes a cliffhanger. and it works. it gives us expectations and want to play more.
the last scene, is like a couple of updates ago when the MC thought the wife where "sucking", but it was just an act to see how he reacted. the wife KNOWS the husband is spying and enjoy teasing him. this could be the same. we will see next update.

this is one of the best game on the site.
(im not talking about render/animation quality, or how well the script is made or the models, but the "overall" experience u get from playing it. its hot and erotic and u dont get bored, I dont need to "press skip" when I feel tired or reading walls of text or boring scenes)

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Nope, the best! :ROFLMAO:
Agree. It's #1 imo also.
Easy to follow, straight forward story.
Flesh out premise with clear desires from the protagonists.
Absolutely perfect looking wife.
Cool inner dialogue with the MC as he learns more about himself, as they continue to explore at a believable pace.
and last but most important, a dev that delivers every single month without fail. The only delays have been 2 day delays.
The action and tension has been maintained since the start of the project! He deserves more supporters!

• Love
Reactions: Freki.g and Pich168

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah.
my taste is not this kind of female. I prefer petite and younger.
so, a similar game but with a virgin sub- girl and a horny nerdy boyfriend that want to slowly corrupt her
and he has a few friends also virgins and nerdy types. that would make it the best game ever.
but who knows, maybe the DEVS next game will be something like this? :geek:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Really enjoy the game. I like the wife sharing being done in such a mutually enjoyable way between Stef and Oliver.

I liked both paths. Though, because they are mutually exclusive you lose out on the development of the group of people on the path you don't take. Maybe those will be somehow integrated into the story later, but you miss out on a lot of story exposition.

Going to the dinner was great with the Eric character and both sharing Step at same time and the potential addition of Romeo in the future. The grand kids show a lot of potential too. Adding both grand kids into the sexual activities would be hot, hopefully with a 3 on 2 scene. I'd like to see Oliver getting some new pussy and it not all be about the wife. The grand daughter and Stef hooking up is another thing I would look forward to see.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Damn, that scene in the bus is exactly the kind of shit I love. Busty hot woman, basically just grabbing a random boy, and having her way with him. There's not enough respect from Devs for in the pants HJ's in public. So Kudos dev, kudos

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Grml, content ended at the best part. -.- Now we need to wait months to know, is the dude fucking her or just grinding her pussy.
if the update intervals remain the same, already in 4 weeks...
But when you think back to the similar blowjob situation, you know the answer ;)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes