Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I doubt there will be a cock that she won't ride or diaper that she won't squirt in this game.
Dev confirmed on Patreon that this won't become a fuckfest type of game. She won't become Anne from the Adventerous Couple. She won't fuck everyone she sees. This is less about a horny wife that wants all the cock she can get and more about a couple exploring and realizing their fantasies.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Guys, can someone of you give me another recommendation to this game lot of tease and maybe involve some Shota things.
Note : I've tried Couple Adventurous, sharing my fiancee. Interested on Shota or milf things. Thx
Try searching by tags

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Dev confirmed on Patreon that this won't become a fuckfest type of game. She won't become Anne from the Adventerous Couple. She won't fuck everyone she sees. This is less about a horny wife that wants all the cock she can get and more about a couple exploring and realizing their fantasies.
Great to hear this. I'll give it a chance later on the road. I'm not into the grandpa or shotacon stuff, so this is kind of a 0.2 version for me right now. The game is already in my "watch" list.

Reactions: Griev

Nasredvia26

Mar 29, 2023
Truly!!! but on another thing i am sure in future update, wife will have sex with mario i think author will add two options on this thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Juventuse1

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Just join his patroen as follower today and it really worth it, dev give great explains on how things going, hope he keep up the good work.

Madgriff0131

Jun 4, 2021
Have to say, this one is circling the drain for me! It's getting really stupid now! Why even have a male protagonist when you have her doing anything and everything. Just a big disappointment, no say in story. Sorry passing on this from now on!

• Angry
Reactions: SoiCowboy and Ru1n

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Have to say, this one is circling the drain for me! It's getting really stupid now! Why even have a male protagonist when you have her doing anything and everything. Just a big disappointment, no say in story. Sorry passing on this from now on!
You're making the same shit comments on most of the games you've been commenting on lately, is everything okay at home buddy?

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
She is dominant, but, if you follow the story well, you know that it is a matter of a couple in which the husband is worn out by routine and who, stimulated by his wife, discovers certain conflicting perversions, gradually more and more unscrupulous, rekindle in him a desire increasingly uncontrollable and shared by the couple .
So, if you don't like the genre, it's pointless to continue posting here, what you've written is already enough.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
In this version nothing special usual handjobs and blowjobs but the ending, spying on Arnold's room he sees that his wife is fucking doggy style...
I suppose that wifey does not have sex with Arnold without the permission from hubby.
It's just the next stage of her play to tease her hubby.
I guess Arnold is just rubbing his penis between or above her ass cheeks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Juventuse1
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes