• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
This author already publishes 6 or 7 preview photos every month and that's already a lot if we talk about a game that takes place every month

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
the bus scene, I can't see it in the game, how could I do it, please someone who has a save where said scene runs... Greetings and thanks

la escena del ómnibus, no logro verla en el juego, como pudiera hacer, por favor alguien que tenga una salva donde corra dicha escena... Saludos y gracias

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
the bus scene, I can't see it in the game, how could I do it, please someone who has a save where said scene runs... Greetings and thanks

la escena del ómnibus, no logro verla en el juego, como pudiera hacer, por favor alguien que tenga una salva donde corra dicha escena... Saludos y gracias
Te voy a dejar por aquí en 'save' con el acceso al autobús. Pruébalo y me dices si te funciona. Te lo he configurado para que te salga en la primera página de los guardados.... ok?
I'll leave you here a 'save' with access to the bus. Try it and let me know if it works for you. I've configured it so that it appears on the first page of the saved pages .... ok?

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
After dinner immediately in the hotel room, with loose hair it seems to me that she is drunk
I don't think so, on the contrary I think that it went very well with a young Japanese girl and therefore you can the boss asked the husband and wife to follow her to her hotel room as she has to deliver an important document to her husband instead in the second photo it seems that the wife is trying to ask her husband's permission to try with the boss, I guess

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Perfect, it worked like a charm, I don't know if it's my PC or some games that don't run completely, this is one of my favorites, the last two updates the same thing has happened to me.
thanks again

Perfecto, funcionó a las mil maravillas, no se si es mi Pc o algunos juegos que no me corren completamente, este que es uno de mis preferidos las dos ultimas actualizaciones me ha pasado lo mismo.
gracias nuevamente

Bcazicxy001

Apr 14, 2023
Drunk Stefany? Ha... I'm not scared for Stefany, I'm scared for the boss! :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if the boss is bad boss after all he and Mario seem on good terms and if you see well the boss is preparing the glasses to drink and we don't know if he's going to put something inside to get his wife drunk or it could happen that after drinking the wife will so excited that as soon as she comes home she will want to fuck her husband but husband will be tired and very sleepy so wife will ask if she can go to Arnold's room

Reactions: Negan0p

Dimbdy076

Apr 24, 2023
I'm new, I haven't started this game yet and I would like to know something...does the wife cheat on her husband or the husband and a voyeur in this game?

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I'm new, I haven't started this game yet and I would like to know something...does the wife cheat on her husband or the husband and a voyeur in this game?
The first answer is a clear no and the second is a somehow yes.
I suppose the wife will never cheat in this game, but participate in adultery with the husband being present or spying.

Reactions: Dimbdy076

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow just saw this game and give it 7.5 out of 10.
The part I didn't like was about Arnold's nephew which seemed too rushed to me instead the scene on the bus trying to play with an unknown boy the author could wait and add this scene later in the updates
I didn’t mind the nephew at all, I’m waiting to see grandpa grandson dp, in fact I’ll let Stephany hook up with everyone but Mario :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Juventuse1
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes