Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Wow just saw this game and give it 7.5 out of 10.
The part I didn't like was about Arnold's nephew which seemed too rushed to me ...
Yes, I agree with that, but in generale it was a lot of fun and deserves more than your rating.
However, there is a good chance that it will do even better, the dev declared that as he reaches some goals he will do it, given that in five updates (including the first release) he had reached 130 backers and that in this last two he has increased by almost one hundred arriving today at 228 (not counting subscribestar).
We'll see but, I repeat, I think the prospects are such as to stimulate the skills of this dev, and that's what matters ...

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Wow just saw this game and give it 7.5 out of 10.
The part I didn't like was about Arnold's nephew which seemed too rushed to me instead the scene on the bus trying to play with an unknown boy the author could wait and add this scene later in the updates
I felt the same. Those two situations weren't given time to develop properly for us to anticipate and enjoy as with Arnold and Eric. That being said, having a quick round of teasing fun is necessary so that those long awaited moments mean more.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is a hotwife/sharing game and not ntr/stealing.
unlikely the MC will let someone else impregnate his loving wife.
but who knows what the DEV will make out of it.
but if you ask me, that ending is not something I would like to see.
the couple love each other and should have kids together
all other males are adventures and thats it.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello to all

I would like to know if anyone has the assets for the wife and the grandfather

which character to use to make them again

thank you in advance

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
No you misunderstood my question... I wanted to know if Arnold has a child and will it be in the future update?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
No you misunderstood my question... I wanted to know if Arnold has a child and will it be in the future update?
Isn't Arnold the MC's father? Also since the 2 people they visit are his grandchildren and not the MC's kids he has to have at least one more male or female offspring. It's a bit weird MC and his wife act like they haven't really met them before or at least long ago. Maybe Arnold had multiple wives, might be a reason MC wasn't that involved with them.

Last edited:

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
Isn't Arnold the MC's father? Also since the 2 people they visit are his grandchildren and not the MC's kids he has to have at least one more male or female offspring. It's a bit weird MC and his wife act like they haven't really met them before or at least long ago. Maybe Arnold had multiple wives, might be a reason MC wasn't that involved with them.
Arnold was the neighbor of their old house and the grandchildren were born to Arnold's son or Arnold's daughter, so because of this I wonder if Arnold has a son?…

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Arnold was the neighbor of their old house and the grandchildren were born to Arnold's son or Arnold's daughter, so because of this I wonder if Arnold has a son?…
Oh shit, my bad, i'm playing with the patch. Maybe in a spinoff or something we can see more of them.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Juventuse1 well u need to explain better. so dont blame others for your own shortcoming.
and its quite obvious he has children. and if his son/daughter will show up, that can only the DEV answer.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
It isn't stated in game, so far, if his grand kids are from a son or daughter.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Don’t think any of those old fuckers could impregnate her anymore, maybe the grandson or the virgin from work could

• Haha
Reactions: baka

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Oh shit, my bad, i'm playing with the patch. Maybe in a spinoff or something we can see more of them.
You were right either way. In the game's script files, you can clearly see Arnold referenced as MC's father. Stef even asks Arnold when the last time he's been with a woman and MC replies "Why did she ask that, she knows my mother died years ago". I'm guessing the change to neighbor was to appease Patreon.
MC's dad is about to plow his wife into oblivion in the next update, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Ru1n
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes