Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
As for the extra scene, from what I was told... No you won't see it if the game is shared early.
Just asking out of curiosity.
How is that possible? I mean, will dev release extra scene a few days later if the game wasn't leaked here or it is a special scene locked behind a code for patrons only?

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Just asking out of curiosity.
How is that possible? I mean, will dev release extra scene a few days later if the game wasn't leaked here or it is a special scene locked behind a code for patrons only?
He will probably publish it only for patrons, at which point it is also likely that someone else will publish it here.

Even so I think it is not worth defending anything, this reminds me of what happened to Twisted World, in one of the first updates of the game the dev said the same thing that if nothing was leaked for a week he was going to add an extra scene, what happened is that not even a day had passed after the update was released when someone leaked it (And of course there was never an extra scene). In these cases we just have to wait, not much can be done.

K4Soft

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
To clarify the additional scene. It will never be added to the original game. For this reason, the only way to get this extra scene is to download the additional patch, which gigan will post here on the forum. Obviously gigan will post his usual patch, and if a week from now, the game isn't posted here on the forum, then he will also release a patch with the additional scene.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Girlfriend Unfettered, another netorase game was updated on Patreon for the highest tier subscribers 3 days ago. It wasn't leaked, and not a single person asked for a "hero". The fans of that game respect the Dev's wishes not to share early as he'll release the game free 10 days after his Patreons have it.
I sacrifice one kid from my basement every week in a ritual to prevent people from asking for heroes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Perfect Housewife [v2307] [k4soft]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes