Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
there is wrtten that the release is on 6th
Yes, if they are impatient it is because they follow it with interest, it is useless to rage with faceplam, someone does not yet know (considering that they are lazy to follow the thread) that until now the dev has always respected the deadlines.

Reactions: Pokony63

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So...
Each month the Devs asks us to wait at least one week before was leak to this site. Most games have much longer wait times before they are leaked. Instead of going for a more restrictive route, he's going to attempt a more reward based strategy for achieving this. If no one leaks the game early, he's going to include an additional scene as "thank you" for not leaking the game early available via a patch. The scene will be between Jasmine and her brother, and it will be exclusive to that patch. If the game is leaked early then the scene will never be added.

I know you guys are excited for the new update, as am I. I'm also for Devs being able to pay their bills! This is a pirate site, but the majority of games have a delay before their supporters leak them. Hopefully the supporters will wait a few days, dev can make some money, then we'll all benefit from getting more content going forward.

Nikister1

Feb 4, 2020
So...
Each month the Devs asks us to wait at least one week before was leak to this site. Most games have much longer wait times before they are leaked. Instead of going for a more restrictive route, he's going to attempt a more reward based strategy for achieving this. If no one leaks the game early, he's going to include an additional scene as "thank you" for not leaking the game early available via a patch. The scene will be between Jasmine and her brother, and it will be exclusive to that patch. If the game is leaked early then the scene will never be added.

I know you guys are excited for the new update, as am I. I'm also for Devs being able to pay their bills! This is a pirate site, but the majority of games have a delay before their supporters leak them. Hopefully the supporters will wait a few days, dev can make some money, then we'll all benefit from getting more content going forward.
I like the idea of a reward for waiting, i hope no one leaks it this time.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
its happen to me i get link before my payment cuz month he relase 6 of month
then next update he release 29 day month
so i get link before my payment and i can cancile membership for next moth but he deserve suuport i still auto pay monthly

not like some game he promis and u wait 3 month or game wast like wife hana he use same art many month

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hero please help us
If you wait until the 15th, next time, you'll have to wait until the 15th of next month and so on.
It means that eventually it is a "sacrifice" that you will only have to face once, I don't think it's that painful, if it is then fund the project.
Respecting the plans of a dev which
updates on time is the minimum that can be do (he deserves it).

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
You want to pay, sure. You want to respect go ahead. But seriously, you or anyone can't tell people, what to do especially over one scene. Did't Dev say wait what, 3 days and... You to think he wont release that short w/e scene is stupid, because he made it for one purpose only.. Its ludicrous to "demand" anything as such plus you want to WhiteKnight this here, on a pirate site...?
What you read are opinions not supreme orders, instead yours seem, more than anything else, rambling statements.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes