Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Is that Romeo's mom?
Geez no wonder "Little Romeo spit on her face" lol.
Game is opening up and adding more possibilities and potential partnering combinations. YES!!
I wanna see Arnold interact with her too!
Let Arnold fuck every woman in the game by the time its all over lol. He's the real MC!

BTW, it'd be funny is Romeo fucks Steph before Eric does lol

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
Is that Romeo's mom?
Geez no wonder "Little Romeo spit on her face" lol.
Game is opening up and adding more possibilities and potential partnering combinations. YES!!
I wanna see Arnold interact with her too!
Let Arnold fuck every woman in the game by the time its all over lol. He's the real MC!

BTW, it'd be funny is Romeo fucks Steph before Eric does lol
Hell yea this is getting better avery update, i also wanna know who's gonna creampie steph first, besides the hubby ofc :p

Marvis65

Dec 11, 2021
They gave me a penalty,but I don't know why ...I haven't posted or commented on anything on the site for a long time!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its nice to see frequent updates and that there is finally action with other guys, but i honestly hoped for better scenes with the old guy like a bit longer sceneds and more views where i can see not only from behind like more camera angles.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
If there were zero sex scenes in an update and instead the focus was placed on introducing new characters and building relationships to setup things for future update, would you guys be let down by that type of update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
If there were zero sex scenes in an update and instead the focus was placed on introducing new characters and building relationships to setup things for future update, would you guys be let down by that type of update?
It seems impossible to me that dev would consider such an option considering that one of the main positive aspects of this project is that there is no annoying downtime.

I think it's not productive, unless dev can perform such a miracle by not inserting action in some update, difficult to answer with certainty and yet, I think, that it can introduce new characters without removing action, it has already done it and I expect it in the next one too something unusual which, if handled well, could really surprise…

Nikister1

Feb 4, 2020
No, if the author can add depth to the current roster of characters by changing the tempo and dynamic a bit, I wouldn't mind at all. Although I got hooked to this game because of the sex scenes in every update, it can get monotonous, so a change of pace could be really nice. I don't think that the story is there yet, where it is getting boring or repetitive, so I won't mind if things stay like this for a while though. I hope i got my point across.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes