Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
It doesn't twist anything (it's not a romance game) and even if it goes perfectly with this plot, I wouldn't rule out any changes, if a cheating action, every now and again, is supported by plausible dialogue / apology it could make it more exciting, in my opinion, it would be an icing on the cake.

However, in the immediate attempt to achieve further success, this game should improve the quality of the art and add music / sounds and I hope that the dev can overcome the problems that plague him to devote more effort to the project, for him and for our entertainment.
I meant the cuck/humiliation stuff, while i'm not a fan of it, i'm mostly here for good scenes, so i don't really care.
A lot of people on the other hand are very, and i can't stress it enough, very sensitive even about NTR.
Agreed on everything else you wrote.

Reactions: Freki.g

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The Dev's a monster. Even with the personal/family set back, he still didn't miss the update releasing on time, and he still got the first preview out the very next week.

I'll say this, something unrelated to what I just typed. I usually get tired of seeing couples use the same guy over and over in sharing VNs, but for some reason the dynamic between Steph and Arnold hasn't gotten boring to me. I do like to tease that Arnold bangs Steph more than MC does, but it hasn't worn out its welcome due to Steph playing with others. No matter what she does though, she always cums back to Arnold... oh and Oliver is there too, somewhere...I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ant007 and Pich168

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Fun update, but sort of weird to stop mid-action. And also weird though original to have an unattractive pudgy bald guy be such a chick magnet for an 18-year old hottie. There's very few MCs like that (I actually thought he was going to be a typical bland good-looking 30-something before his true state was revealed) and it's refreshing - if not really believable.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2306.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: Mega . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2306 and it has both mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.07.2023: Updated both mods to the game version 2306
[/SPOILER]
Heya, appreciate the work, however shouldn't the latest update also consider your "dad's" grandchildren as your nephew and niece ? Also I feel like sometimes the dad's name is overused when it could be "your dad" or "my dad" :/

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Heya, appreciate the work, however shouldn't the latest update also consider your "dad's" grandchildren as your nephew and niece ? Also I feel like sometimes the dad's name is overused when it could be "your dad" or "my dad" :/
the problem for me is with "dad´s grandchildren" is that normaly at least the mc should be knowing they but if i remember they were only introduced in an earlier update that is the reason for that.And with "your dad" or "my dad" i replace that with "him" a few times but for me it was a few time hard to change that.I am always open to a sentence change.If someone has a better sentence instead what i wrote then can anyone write me a pm or in this game thread and i will change that if it´s sound better

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Oh shit, shouldn't the patch also make the "grandkids" also real ones? I don't remember.
I haven't tried it, so far I don't see the need for it.

Even if a sub story of incest between Romeo and mom ( as mentioned by the dev in a dialogue of the game ) wouldn't be bad, but I don't know if dev would consider such an eventuality.
This project is open to countless development situations and it's up to the dev to evaluate the opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokony63 and Ru1n

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I haven't tried it, so far I don't see the need for it.

Even if a sub story of incest between Romeo and mom ( as mentioned by the dev in a dialogue of the game ) wouldn't be bad, but I don't know if dev would consider such an eventuality.
This project is open to countless development situations and it's up to the dev to evaluate the opportunity.
True, i'm fine with whatever he comes up with. I like it with or without the incest.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes