Jan 15, 2019
i really hope this doesnt turn into a wife just banging who she wants without the husband consent this would be good if it was more swinging than not
Replied to the wrong post OOPS

I don't think it will, this is definitely Hotwifing 101 even the conversations thses 2 are having makes me think the developer has some experience. My wife and I have literally had so many of the same conversations. These 2 seem to be keeping the lines of communication open so I think shes basically going to be the perfect wife as the title suggests.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Replied to the wrong post OOPS

I don't think it will, this is definitely Hotwifing 101 even the conversations thses 2 are having makes me think the developer has some experience. My wife and I have literally had so many of the same conversations. These 2 seem to be keeping the lines of communication open so I think shes basically going to be the perfect wife as the title suggests.
haha. yeah im hoping so ive played one to many games e=where the wife is hotwife but them bam just a run of the mill ntr chick in the end I've given up plenty of games cause of that. I'll play a ntr game but not when its advertised as something else. its just worrying at times like when the wife kinda let the nerd kid slip in but she couldnt help it cause she was horny.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
is this game just all old people and goofy kids or there gonna be some normal people fucking dudes wife?
I guess there will be no normal people to have sex with the MC's wife.
Mario is our only hope, but he gets only teased and I don't think it will change.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
its just worrying at times like when the wife kinda let the nerd kid slip in but she couldnt help it cause she was horny.
I would not worry, because only the tip of the glans was inside the MC's wife and for a short period of time also.
Accidents happen.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
is this game just all old people and goofy kids or there gonna be some normal people fucking dudes wife?
What goofy kids? :ROFLMAO: The virgin with the big tool or the grandson ( not sure his age) but acted more studly than goofy then there’s that giant slow kid that she likes too, forgot his name and the guy on the subway, she was rubbing up against. Pretty sure husbands boss will be banging her soon too

Reactions: Pich168

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
What goofy kids? :ROFLMAO: The virgin with the big tool or the grandson ( not sure his age) but acted more studly than goofy then there’s that giant slow kid that she likes too, forgot his name and the guy on the subway, she was rubbing up against. Pretty sure husbands boss will be banging her soon too
I remember MC boss also almost slip in from this update, I also believe sooner he will get to bang steferny haha

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
is the grandson not in the previews? haven't played yet, just noticed its a bunch of old dudes and one nerdy kid. was hoping the perfect housewife fucked good looking dudes and not just geriatrics

• Haha
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
is the grandson not in the previews? haven't played yet, just noticed its a bunch of old dudes and one nerdy kid. was hoping the perfect housewife fucked good looking dudes and not just geriatrics
Well the couple is 40+. I doubt they'll be attending a college party and banging young studs regularly. They aren't looking for people to bang either. They are mostly experimenting with people they are already close to, already know or have some attachment to. Arnold was their closest friend so he was an obvious choice. Eric being a co-worker helped him get in the lil game they play. The grandkids got in by being related to Arnold. The old spa dudes, are there from making friends with Arnold. The boss got in there as again, a co-worker.
They only do stuff with people that they like being around, and they've both said that they don't like Mario. So he'll never get any.
Hmmm I think only the little guys on the bus was the only person to get any action without some relationship with another character. :geek:

Reactions: Aplyr_ro

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
just noticed its a bunch of old dudes and one nerdy kid. was hoping the perfect housewife fucked good looking dudes and not just geriatrics
The couple likes to play with unlikely sex candidates.
Folks like grandpa and the unexperienced coworker are their prey.
It's their kink.
By the way it's fun to watch wifey teasing scumbags like Mario.
He is a self-proclaimed alpha male, but the allegedly beta's get the action.
I hope Mario will witness a sexual act between Wifey and Eric.
It would be fun, to see him get humiliated.
About good looking dudes, it looks that Arnolds grandson will get his chance to hit on Wifey.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well the couple is 40+. I doubt they'll be attending a college party and banging young studs regularly. They aren't looking for people to bang either. They are mostly experimenting with people they are already close to, already know or have some attachment to. Arnold was their closest friend so he was an obvious choice. Eric being a co-worker helped him get in the lil game they play. The grandkids got in by being related to Arnold. The old spa dudes, are there from making friends with Arnold. The boss got in there as again, a co-worker.
They only do stuff with people that they like being around, and they've both said that they don't like Mario. So he'll never get any.
Hmmm I think only the little guys on the bus was the only person to get any action without some relationship with another character. :geek:
Wasn’t there a guy in the park too, or did he only get to watch, I forget

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Wasn’t there a guy in the park too, or did he only get to watch, I forget
Yeah, there was a bald dude close to the park bench where the trio took a short rest.
If my memory serves me well he was allowed to finger Wifey or he just watched Wifey masturbating.
Maybe Wifey was just showing her pussy, I can't remember.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The bum? He touched her ass and almost got his arm broken. He was allowed to watch Arnold and Steph later on though along with another guy.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The bum? He touched her ass and almost got his arm broken. He was allowed to watch Arnold and Steph later on though along with another guy.
You are right, that's what happened.
I completely forgot about it, because it was the most uninteresting part of the game so far for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokony63

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
That would upsey a lot of people here, imagine the shitstorm.
It doesn't twist anything (it's not a romance game) and even if it goes perfectly with this plot, I wouldn't rule out any changes, if a cheating action, every now and again, is supported by plausible dialogue / apology it could make it more exciting, in my opinion, it would be an icing on the cake.

However, in the immediate attempt to achieve further success, this game should improve the quality of the art and add music / sounds and I hope that the dev can overcome the problems that plague him to devote more effort to the project, for him and for our entertainment.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes