Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I really like this update and there IS additional content which is new and moves the story along. IMO, this developer does a great job. The story is moving along nicely and Stefany's willingness to explore her sexuality is expanding. I like the renders as well. Perhaps others will disagree, but to me this isn't exactly a corruption story although the developer might go there in the future. The modelling thing working with Mrs. Sayuri could go that way and I also like the relationship mod that gigan came up with (which might be said to add a bit more "corruption" to things). YMMV but I think a hint of corruption adds spice to the story and I will be interested in how the dev handles the progression of the story going forward.

I (as a general philosophy) think supporting game/VN development efforts on Patreon via subscriptions is highly susceptible to abuse by the developers. This is probably not completely fair, but I essentially NEVER support developers although I have supported download services (such as NOPY) in the past because I could judge results for myself on a daily basis. That said, I am probably going to support this dev financially because he seems to be consistently moving the story forward in ways I like.
Yea the story is progressing at a steady pace as they continue to discuss and experiment with how far they are willing to go. When things “slow down” it’s usually because a next step in their erotic game is the true topic of the update but some just want to see non-stop sex scenes and skip over the story and dialogue. A shame because they are missing the conversations that make this game stand out against games like The Adventurous Couple or Couple’s Duet. They discuss if they want to precede further down a particular path, slowly move towards it and if the hubby is hesitant Steph gives him a lil teasing push to see how he accepts it.

Something I really loved that happened in this update was Steph’s reaction to possibly upsetting Oliver.The look of horror and sorrow in her face when the condom broke and she’d thought she’d actually hurt Oliver’s feelings highlighted the fact that Steph isn’t just doing things for herself, BUT for Oliver because he loves to see her in these situations. Something that Oliver said multiple times before, but it’s nice that we got to actually see a sit it play out where we could see that her pleasure means less than his feelings.
Dev is doing good things it just sucks when he gets blasted for wanting to add real emotional content but people are bashing him for not simply adding “more fucking”

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
that was a great update, i dont know why people are bitching about it being so short, didnt seem that short to me. It was also nice to get a update with mostly no Arnold, so Steph could have fun with grandson and Erik (who is starting to go from geek to sheik) once the girls see his tool. i do hope we still get the grandson dirty grandpa 3some with Steph :love:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
that was a great update, i dont know why people are bitching about it being so short, didnt seem that short to me. It was also nice to get a update with mostly no Arnold, so Steph could have fun with grandson and Erik (who is starting to go from geek to sheik) once the girls see his tool. i do hope we still get the grandson dirty grandpa 3some with Steph :love:
Yeah, this update laid a lot of groundwork.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, just checked how that cliffhanger scene from last update ended (not that good) and then checked images for this update, found nothing potencially interesting so didn't bother playing. That about concludes this game for me. Last three updates or so showed me there isn't much interesting stuff happening and nothing promising to happen in the future.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Another excellent update, Mr. Dev. I made Arnold to be the husband's father, and it looks like son and father will be banging Stef at the same time, together, AWESOME!!!! Stef should be banging everybody without a condom from now on. I'm hoping to see grandfather banging the granddaughter in the next version without condom. Speaking of which, will pregnancy be introduced into the game? I would like to see all the men in the company pulling a train/gangbang on Step at another company get together. Double penatration by father and son in her ass and then her pussy, spilling their cum together in her holes. Get some black coworkers involved as well. More lesbian action would be very nice. How about Step getting kidnapped by a gang and gets gangbanged by them and she falls for the leader and becomes a secret lover to him? She doesn't tell hubby about getting kidnapped and doesn't tell him about the leader of the pack. While hubby goes to work, she goes to meet her lover and he does whatever he wants with her, turning her into his personal whore and slut and she does everything and anything he wants. (Excuse me, I have to go change my panties. Anyway, these are mear suggestions, fuel for thought) Love your animations and facial expressions.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
She is such a big slut but her reaction after I told her the condom broke is so miserably.

ps.: I still hoped there will be ntr but after that scene its pretty clear it will stay ntrs until the completed tag :(

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Hope my comment won't bother followers of the game, I've been on this forum maybe once so I don't remember if it was stated that the game will be full Netorase or there will be a netorare route. If anyone can tell me thanks in advance.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hope my comment won't bother followers of the game, I've been on this forum maybe once so I don't remember if it was stated that the game will be full Netorase or there will be a netorare route. If anyone can tell me thanks in advance.
It seems to me a useless request, just try it (it doesn't bite), then any of your comments I don't think can bother someone if it doesn't go beyond the limits of decency, every comment can be useful even if negative.
If it helps you, in my opinion, for now, more than anything, it's about hotwife sharing
who also shares her husband's actions with other women.

Jan 15, 2019
This seems loke very realistic progression for a Hotwife. As a person in the Stag/Vixen/Hotwife lifestyle I have to say this is pretty spot on. Well done!

Reactions: JaxMan

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i really hope this doesnt turn into a wife just banging who she wants without the husband consent this would be good if it was more swinging than not

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8
Jan 15, 2019
The dialogue is hot too

I don't think it will, this is definitely Hotwifing 101 even the conversations thses 2 are having makes me think the developer has some experience. My wife and I have literally had so many of the same conversations. These 2 seem to be keeping the lines of communication open so I think shes basically going to be the perfect wife as the title suggests.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes