hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I think the general disappointment for this new chapter is related to previous updates having more content & sexual activity.
If the dev had illness in the family or related issues, as Bourne stated, the abbreviated update is understandable. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt as he has cranked out some quality work to this point. On a larger, more important scale, I hope all is well in k4soft's family.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I AM YOUR FATHER.. SMIKAYESH? AND YOU ARE MY BITCH LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND I FUCK YOU LIKE THEM YOU ALL ARE MY BITCHES
TIPER STAN ON THE FUCK AND HOW TO SUCK A MOLINKOY BITCH
You better go find a quiet corner to sit down in before I wrap my dick around your skinny neck and hang you off a balcony like Suge Knight did Vanilla Ice.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I think the general disappointment for this new chapter is related to previous updates having more content & sexual activity.
If the dev had illness in the family or related issues, as Bourne stated, the abbreviated update is understandable. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt as he has cranked out some quality work to this point. On a larger, more important scale, I hope all is well in k4soft's family.
I can say I DID have knowledge of the family situation which was probably why my reaction to the update wasn’t a negative one. Most devs would have just disappeared for months without word. So maybe I allowed my bias toward that kind of desire to still deliver something that was promised to supporters, push me into defending him too hard.
Even so, everyone is allowed their opinions no matter the circumstances.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I can say I DID have knowledge of the family situation which was probably why my reaction to the update wasn’t a negative one. Most devs would have just disappeared for months without word. So maybe I allowed my bias toward that kind of desire to still deliver something that was promised to supporters, push me into defending him too hard.
Even so, everyone is allowed their opinions no matter the circumstances.
You've been a big fan of this dev from the advent, it's ok to fanboy for a game that you truly enjoy. Never allow others to interfere with your enjoyment of anything at all, be it music, gaming or even eccentric flavors of ice cream.
Do you.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes