shataqa

May 2, 2023
Certainly something is missing that could allow this game to achieve a greater and well-deserved success but, I seem to have understood that the monthly deliveries take away space from the dev to successfully devote himself to the aforementioned collateral activities.
Who knows, maybe in the future the dev will find a way to overcome certain hurdles or feel more stimulated
to express their skills if funding increases.
I totally agree with you, I think there would be more gain with a FanArt thread than loss,
This January, Pixiv and CyberPunk made a joint Fan album, (I managed to get into it... I mean, a rendered image of mine)
I don't think that we would have caused serious economic disadvantages with the many pictures we took... :love:

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Throwing a tantrum? I have helped out the developer in question and messaged him multiple times back and forth. Because some of you think its nothing but uphill in every update when you like the development doesn't mean everyone else does? I have both given help to the developer and also share my thoughts on here as well as Patreon, but somehow I suddenly never play any of these games and my point of view becomes invalid? I have been giving my money to the developer since the beginning. I guess though if I do not believe that the last update is all rainbows and unicorns with star beams shooting out they're asses I'm suddenly the bad guy. I said what I thought and I am sticking to it. Regardless if anyone wants to be condescending and enjoys being a troll and picking apart peoples objective criticism. If that gets you off, I do NOT really care! That is what the ignore button is for. Ya just gotta love people who think you have done nothing but given negativity about an honest opinion of a game. Then they try to tear down anything you say including criticism with the same negativity that they say you have.....FFS! SMFH! 0.o
From what you write, it seems that you have poisoned yourself for not getting a response to your advice sent to the dev.
If you are disappointed it is useless to continue to spit your venom here.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Throwing a tantrum? I have helped out the developer in question and messaged him multiple times back and forth. Because some of you think its nothing but uphill in every update when you like the development doesn't mean everyone else does? I have both given help to the developer and also share my thoughts on here as well as Patreon, but somehow I suddenly never play any of these games and my point of view becomes invalid? I have been giving my money to the developer since the beginning. I guess though if I do not believe that the last update is all rainbows and unicorns with star beams shooting out they're asses I'm suddenly the bad guy. I said what I thought and I am sticking to it. Regardless if anyone wants to be condescending and enjoys being a troll and picking apart peoples objective criticism. If that gets you off, I do NOT really care! That is what the ignore button is for. Ya just gotta love people who think you have done nothing but given negativity about an honest opinion of a game. Then they try to tear down anything you say including criticism with the same negativity that they say you have.....FFS! SMFH! 0.o
Don't worry . You are free to post comments ( good or bad).
Most people here forget this is a forum where both good and bad can be discussed. As long as it doesn't cross a line, people can expresse their concerns/thoughts etc.

I find your opinions very true. I also liked this game when this started earlier but gradually the updates are getting weaker and weaker.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
As a developer, I don't see any problems with the game.
Sure, there are a lot of areas that could be improved, but it works perfectly.
The more we support it, the better it gets. I plan to do this.
If a developer sees this - feel free to ask questions or talk about game development.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022

I always ask, can you please wait to publish the update on f95zone until the release date for the Fan tier (10 June)?
Here is the update to version 2305 as promised.
You all know that it will be the first time sex between Stefany and Arnold.
While working on the update, I followed some of your recommendations that I liked and that fit well with the story I want to tell.
Here are the links to download the update:
Mega Link: PerfectHousewife-v.2305-pc
Mega Link: PerfectHousewife-v.2305-mac
Gofile folder Link:
Change log:
  • Over 100 new CGs
  • 17 new Animations
  • About 1000 new lines of dialogue.
Hero our hero is here please help us uploaded bro we need your help

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Don't worry . You are free to post comments ( good or bad).
Most people here forget this is a forum where both good and bad can be discussed. As long as it doesn't cross a line, people can expresse their concerns/thoughts etc.

I find your opinions very true. I also liked this game when this started earlier but gradually the updates are getting weaker and weaker.
Surely there's nothing to worry about when the criticism isn't an attempt to poison a thread without a plausible reason, and yours sure doesn't,, but he has crossed that line.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2022
I don't understand people sometimes, they come here to fight in their boredom... , it's tiring...
if you look at AWAM, they threw it all up with a FanArt thread...
I thought it was time to make a thread for the fanarts ... :cool:

ps: I'm still looking for resources, but I don't seem to get much help .... :unsure:
you are right , keep going as you do in the game
the game have much better story, the personality of the wife is reality and waow nice and hot
Great man

• Love
Reactions: shataqa
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes