RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PerfectHousewife-2306
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Throwing a tantrum? I have helped out the developer in question and messaged him multiple times back and forth. Because some of you think its nothing but uphill in every update when you like the development doesn't mean everyone else does? I have both given help to the developer and also share my thoughts on here as well as Patreon, but somehow I suddenly never play any of these games and my point of view becomes invalid? I have been giving my money to the developer since the beginning. I guess though if I do not believe that the last update is all rainbows and unicorns with star beams shooting out they're asses I'm suddenly the bad guy. I said what I thought and I am sticking to it. Regardless if anyone wants to be condescending and enjoys being a troll and picking apart peoples objective criticism. If that gets you off, I do NOT really care! That is what the ignore button is for. Ya just gotta love people who think you have done nothing but given negativity about an honest opinion of a game. Then they try to tear down anything you say including criticism with the same negativity that they say you have.....FFS! SMFH! 0.o
After play the new update I agree with you, the update is really short, but if k4soft have personal issues I think we better congrate him on this though time update, and I wish everything is gonna ok for K4soft.

Reactions: Negan0p

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
To those that are unsatisfied with the amount of content in the update.
do you get more enjoyment from games that take 4-6 months to update which allows more time and more content to be added per update?

An alternative to showing up every month and begging for a hero, then complaining about the content you just received for free would be to wait it out those 4 -6 months and THEN download the latest update. I think that’ll probably be better for your long term enjoyment of the game.You’ll have a decent amount of content with a wait time more along the lines of what’s the general turn around on these games.
Enjoy!

Skatyniaka

Oct 25, 2021
Even such a small update on time is always more pleasant than nothing. The only thing is, man, it's not cool to interrupt content in the middle of a scene.
I wish you good luck and thank you

Reactions: Griev

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
The starting was good but I didn't like the ending as much. current update is not that good. But i hope he will give more good updates. :giggle:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i knew all supporter tier had their experience, for this pirate site our Hero please share please consider spare us the fun, it is painful to wait.
So subscribe if you can't wait. Otherwise there is a "request thread" for this game and all others, that's NOT in this thread. Go post there if youhave nothing else in your life that can keep you busy for a day or two while someone volunteers to provide for free here what they are paying for.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
a bit lacking in content compared to previous updates but a good progress was made for more interesting content

Reactions: Furyan

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
From what I've seen this dev is consistently brining content to you guys. I believe he set the standards high with the previous works and your disappointment arise from him not meeting the standards he set.

You are literally punishing him for doing an amazing job in the past...

I wish a speedy recovery for his family member

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
excellent as always thanks for the great effort hehehehe a little disappointed for the shortness but I always know that it is a great effort to do this I look forward to the next update unfortunately I can't do my bit

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Yes this release was a bit short, but i rather have consistent releases within a set time frame. To be honest i don't mind it, as long as it doesn't become the standard. We all need a break every now and then, and i rather see a short release like this, instead of the dev burning out and not being able to work on the project for a long time.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
To those that are unsatisfied with the amount of content in the update.
do you get more enjoyment from games that take 4-6 months to update which allows more time and more content to be added per update?

An alternative to showing up every month and begging for a hero, then complaining about the content you just received for free would be to wait it out those 4 -6 months and THEN download the latest update. I think that’ll probably be better for your long term enjoyment of the game.You’ll have a decent amount of content with a wait time more along the lines of what’s the general turn around on these games.
Enjoy!
Actually, people tend to get pissed off when a game goes from regular content-heavy updates to sparse filler updates. This is because it's a steady pattern where people get a game popular, then drag it out to milk as long as possible until people finally stop shelling out cash after a year or two of blue balls on anything new happening.

Now I guess we get to start having the same generic recycled arguments where trolls climb on high horses and pretend like nobody here's paying and that whatever's starting to happen isn't happening until everyone else has already been frustrated and memory holed the game for over a year.

Personally though, I just came into the comments to see if anyone posted a changelog yet. I'm reserving judgment on the updates until there's been several bad ones in a row.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I really like this update and there IS additional content which is new and moves the story along. IMO, this developer does a great job. The story is moving along nicely and Stefany's willingness to explore her sexuality is expanding. I like the renders as well. Perhaps others will disagree, but to me this isn't exactly a corruption story although the developer might go there in the future. The modelling thing working with Mrs. Sayuri could go that way and I also like the relationship mod that gigan came up with (which might be said to add a bit more "corruption" to things). YMMV but I think a hint of corruption adds spice to the story and I will be interested in how the dev handles the progression of the story going forward.

I (as a general philosophy) think supporting game/VN development efforts on Patreon via subscriptions is highly susceptible to abuse by the developers. This is probably not completely fair, but I essentially NEVER support developers although I have supported download services (such as NOPY) in the past because I could judge results for myself on a daily basis. That said, I am probably going to support this dev financially because he seems to be consistently moving the story forward in ways I like.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
So subscribe if you can't wait. Otherwise there is a "request thread" for this game and all others, that's NOT in this thread. Go post there if youhave nothing else in your life that can keep you busy for a day or two while someone volunteers to provide for free here what they are paying for.
Why always a jerk assume that people ask for hero is always get it for free? Don't you know that subscribe have tier level & perk?
What if they are follower and ask for hero from supporter tier? Just chill you ignorance boy, everyone have different income status.

Reactions: Uglyverse
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes