shataqa

May 2, 2023
i am a Render Artist ..
i Can Do It In Unreal Engine With No Time .. If You Want ..
contact Me ..
You are very committed,
I didn't think that the characters were made with the Unreal engine, unfortunately it doesn't work properly for me for some reason, ( I have win10 thats garbage ) I thought you used DAZ3D characters,
if you have any ideas for DAZ version, I would really appreciate it! :love:

ps: I thought it was time to make a thread for the fanarts ...

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
Not missing much! :cautious: The update takes about 5 minutes to play! The actual sex Stephanie has is only 1 position. The rest is BJ's from to far away or her making out. The faces the developer has her making, while enjoying herself, do not look like a woman having an actual orgasm but more like a seizure! Seriously lacking in sexual positions, camera angles, depth, and quality. At this point it seems its more about milking his supporters then the updates being good or long. If the overall quality and lack of real fun with Arnold do not get better I will be withdrawing my support.

Last edited:

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
Not missing much! :cautious: The update takes about 5 minutes to play! The actual sex Stephanie has is only 1 position. The rest is BJ's from to far away or her making out. The faces the developer has her making, while enjoying herself, do not look like a woman having an actual orgasm but more like a seizure! Seriously lacking in sexual positions, camera angles, depth, and quality. At this point it seems its more about milking his supporters then the updates being good or long. If the overall quality and lack of real fun with Arnold do not get better I will be withdrawing my support.
only 1 scene added??

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes